Salesforce Senior QA Consultant
Washington, District of Columbia, United States
Guidehouse has an exciting opportunity for a Salesforce QA Consultant in a high-growth practice. You will be a key contributor on the consulting team to help facilitate and validate the optimization of technology capabilities and champion the testing team to exceed client expectations. You will work as part of the team to interpret user stories and business processes to develop and implement test scenarios and plans before the product is delivered to our clients. You will participate in practice development and building of methodologies to improve quality in delivery.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Manage and execute defect and quality assurance activities
- Consult with internal teams and client stakeholders on QA automation best practices
- Partner with development team to triage and analyze defects
- Update workstream status reports and appropriately address issues
- Clearly demonstrate knowledge in using various testing methodologies in Agile and Scrum as well as logging results
- Ensure project documents are complete, and accurately stored for client viewing
- Profound understanding of creating and executing test scripts
- Knowledge of the Agile/Scrum methodologies
- Training Testers and Users on UAT and basics of the Salesforce platform and specific solution
- BA/BS degree in Business, Computer Science or Engineering – or equivalent work experience
- US Citizenship required
- 5+ years of Salesforce BA/QA experience preferred
- Current Salesforce Certifications
- Understanding of the key levers for B2B, B2C, hybrid business models
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Great teamwork and collaboration skills
- Experience in “Big 4” or equivalent established consulting firm and/or Salesforce Platinum partner highly desired
- Experience with public sector clients preferred
- Experience with Agile or Hybrid-Agile methodology
- Demonstrable experience in at least one of: Health Cloud, Marketing Cloud, SalesforceMaps (MapAnything), Field Service Lightning, and Mulesoft highly desired
- The successful candidate must not be subject to employment restrictions from a former employer (such as a non-compete) that would prevent the candidate from performing the job responsibilities as described.
- This position is open to candidates virtually from Montana, New Mexico, Utah, Wyoming, Arizona or Eastern, Pacific, Central, and Aleutian time zones.
Guidehouse will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law or ordinance including the Fair Chance Ordinance of Los Angeles and San Francisco.
If you have visited our website for information about employment opportunities, or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation, please contact Guidehouse Recruiting at 1-571-633-1711 or via email at RecruitingAccommodation@guidehouse.com. All information you provide will be kept confidential and will be used only to the extent required to provide needed reasonable accommodation.
Guidehouse does not accept unsolicited resumes through or from search firms or staffing agencies. All unsolicited resumes will be considered the property of Guidehouse and Guidehouse will not be obligated to pay a placement fee.
Rewards and Benefits