Senior Engineer, Salesforce Commerce Cloud
Senior Software Engineer – Salesforce B2C Commerce
We are seeking an experienced engineer with skills to play a critical role in developing our next generation Ecommerce ecosystem. If you are tech-passionate with self-confidence looking for a new opportunity, we offer an excellent position in the Digital Technology team within VF.
We are looking for a candidate with an excellent understanding of web technologies, modern technical architectures, and solid experience with e-commerce systems. The main responsibility is as a senior member of a development team to design, build, and extend ecommerce platform components supporting multiple major retail brands globally. Understanding of agile methodology is a mandatory skill.
How You Will Make a Difference
What you will do:
- Serve as a hands-on, senior software engineer on a team that develops multi-brand, multi-region, B2C e-commerce solutions on Salesforce Commerce Cloud.
- Collaborate with architects and principal engineers to ensure technical direction and designs line up with broader strategies and roadmaps.
- Working with product owners to understand and refine functional requirements.
How you will do it:
- Guide the team in distilling requirements into technical solutions.
- Guide the team in decomposing technical solutions into actionable implementation tasks.
- Develop code and unit tests.
- Conduct code reviews and provide constructive feedback.
- Collaborate across disciplines to ensure a quality product.
- Deliver to production and work with support teams to ensure successful release and operations.
What success looks like:
The successful candidate will also partner closely with other technical experts in defining reusable patterns, developing code standards/guidelines, and creating a review process that ensures quality across the development pipeline. Additionally, the Senior Software Engineer be responsible for understanding trends in ecommerce space, delivering POCs, and along with other technologists, help determine the go-forward adoption of researched technologies and frameworks.
Free To Be, Inclusion & Diversity
As a purpose-led, performance driven company, we strive to foster a culture of belonging based on respect, connection, openness and authenticity. We are committed to building and maintaining a workplace that celebrates the diversity of our associates, allowing them to bring their authentic selves to work every day.
Skills for Success
Years of Related Professional Experience: 5 years
Educational Position Requirements: A formal education and subsequent undergraduate/graduate degrees are nice to have, but we are most interested in your total experience and professional achievements.
- What we expect you already know:
- Experience implementing Salesforce Commerce Cloud B2C solutions.
- Expert at developing and testing software for SFCC using SFRA.
- Technical analysis and design.
- Experience creating technical documentation and diagrams.
- Excellent organization, verbal, and written communication and the ability to present information in a clear, concise, and complete manner.
- What we will teach you:
- Understanding the principles, benefits, and mechanics of CI/CD
- Understanding of basic infrastructure components (ie: Load Balancers, Networking, and Server configuration)
- How to work with multi-brand e-commerce platform solutions.
- VF Guiding Principles: Live with Integrity, Act Courageously, Be Curious, Act with Empathy, and Persevere.
What’s in it For You
We’re in the business of unleashing human potential, driven by the ideas, energy and commitment of our people. That’s why we offer comprehensive benefits that encourage both mental, physical and financial well-being for all VF associates. When it comes to benefits, we’re the total package. Go to MyVFBenefits.com and click on “Looking to Join VF” to learn more.
We just have one question. Are you in?
The North Face