$58,000 - $77,000
Champion the ongoing improvement and continuous support of our Salesforce instance, as well as systems that are closely integrated with Salesforce. Significantly contribute to overall Salesforce design, roadmap, project management, and business requirements.
- Administer and maintain Salesforce Lightning, DocuSign CLM and related systems such as, Sales Navigator & Sales Intel.
- Provide day-to-day end-user support and assist users with proactive best practices to enhance and increase their knowledge.
- Responsible for active directory, setting up new accounts and maintenance of permissions.
- Implement solutions to business requirements using industry standard best practices.
- Work with stake holders to design, document, build, test and deploy enhancements.
- Proactively identify system and user issues, coordinate response and bring to resolution.
- Train end users of Salesforce and related systems such as DocuSign.
- Manage transactional data, checking for accuracy and uploading new information for reporting purposes.
- Build reports, dashboards, and other analytics
Education, Experience & Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree in related field or equivalent work experience. Must be able to produce college transcripts showing minimum 3.0 GPA if applicable.
- 2+ years Salesforce administrator experience.
- 1+ year DocuSign CLM (SpringCM) experience.
- Communication skills to work with people across the organization, from leadership to users.
- Time management skills to help with case management and constant user requests.
- Problem solving skills to solve for the best solution for the organization.
Department: Finance and Administration
Compensation Range: $58,000- $77,000 Total compensation for this role also includes a variable component.
Our benefits include: Medical, Dental and Vision, Flexible Spending Account, Basic and Voluntary Life/AD&D Insurance, Short & Long-Term Disability, 401(k) Retirements Savings Plan with company match, Paid Parental Leave, Flexible Time Off (FTO) and 11 Designated Company Holidays.
Must be a US citizen or authorized to work in the United States.
Wiland is an equal opportunity employer.
We want to learn more about you! We are seeking dedicated, high caliber professionals who are smart and energetic, have a positive attitude, and take pride in their work. Please submit your application using the button below.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $58,000.00 - $77,000.00 per year