Solution Consultant/Pre Sales Engineer UK | Financial Services & Insurance | Salesforce Industries
London, England, United Kingdom
Our Solution Engineers are hands-on experts with Salesforce industries applications. Working with account executives, your role will be to understand our customer’s business outcomes, and explain how Salesforce Industries Insurance applications can help to achieve them.
You’ll work with large, global companies, responding to RFx’s, discovering their business needs and challenges, building demonstrations / proof of concepts (POCs) and delivering value based demonstrations to Business and IT stakeholders.
The Solution Engineer is an experienced person who works alongside their colleagues, participates in building our team culture and supports their aligned sales team to create solutions for prospects and customers.
The Solution Engineer will act as a trusted advisor to our customers while aiding the customer’s transformational journey.
The ideal person is comfortable presenting solutions, systems architecture to rooms of enterprise architects, as you are explaining the business value to Business Owner, Stakeholders and C-level execs.
- Coordinate and lead the entire solution cycle including discovery, build vision, responding to RFx’s, building and delivering product demonstrations, etc.
- To fully understand and clearly articulate the benefits of Salesforce Industries to customers at all levels, examples include; IT Staff, Architects, Business users, managers and "C" level executives.
- Build and maintain relationships with IT and business stakeholders
- Industry experience, incorporating and developing a point of view based on Salesforce’s solutions.
- Display initiative, self motivation and deliver high quality results along with meeting all expectations for both internal and external customers.
- To develop and deliver innovative custom solutions, including solution concepts to key decision makers to address their business issues and needs showing business value
- Write responses to RFx’s, sales and architecture presentations
- Contribute to building a positive, can-do, high-performance culture
- Present compelling Salesforce & partner solutions while supporting relationships with customers and partners.
- Have a strong interest in growing your career and participating in our internal training programs and mentorship initiatives.
- Travel to customer sites in EMEA
- Understanding the unique business requirements of customers within Insurance industries and translating/presenting those needs into a compelling vision and roadmap for our customers.
- Solid oral, written, presentation and interpersonal communication and relationship skills.
- Industry experience in Insurance is preferred. Understanding of Underwriting, Policy Administration, Endorsement, Reinsurance, Billing, ...
- Good at searching out information and experimenting, likes to concentrate on a particular topic and to solve puzzles.
- Good at explaining ideas and finding ways to keep people’s attention.
- Proven time management skills in a dynamic team environment.
- Ability to work as part of a team to solve problems in dynamic, energizing environments.
- Inquisitive, practical and passionate about technology and sharing knowledge.
- Collaboration with geographically distributed teams
- Working within a fast-paced sales environment
- Working with SaaS software such as Salesforce.com, Netsuite, Workday, etc.
- 4+ years experience in Presales
- Willingness to travel in EMEA and sometimes beyond
- Fluency in English required
- Experience in Cloud Computing.
- Knowledge of structured data interchange formats including JSON and XML.
- Experience in Web services integration SOAP, REST, OAuth.
- Programming language knowledge is preferred.
- Salesforce certification to ADM201 and DEV401 is preferred but not mandatory.