Director of Product Management - API & Salesforce
Lone Tree, Colorado, United States
$149,500 - $249,900
Charles Schwab's Digital Services division is responsible for leading digital disruption on behalf of investors and advisors. We are obsessed with solving customer needs. We want every interaction to be simple and easy. We are on a journey to build the future of financial services and transform the way we work to get there - further integrating Design Thinking techniques with Agile development practices. Our mission is to drive a significant step-change in our time to market and build more integrated client-centric experiences via cross-functional coordination and ownership.
Within Digital Services, the Digital Advisor Solutions team is responsible for serving the technology needs of 13,000+ independent RIA firms that custody over $3 trillion assets at Schwab and TD Ameritrade by offering proprietary digital tools and third-party integration with a large ecosystem of fintech providers.
Workplace Flexibility Program: We're proud to support our employees in a working approach that allows you to bring your best self to work – whether that’s in the office or remote.
- Most Schwabbies have the opportunity to voluntarily work in the office or at home based on their preference, through the remainder of 2021.*
- When the firm is ready to fully return to the office, employees will have the flexibility of a hybrid work environment, spending some time working remote and some time in the office.
- Employees and managers can discuss and decide what works best for them, with additional flexibility available based on their role, business needs, and individual circumstances.
- Subject to change as Schwab is continually evaluating the current environment in order to best care for the safety and well-being of our employees.
What you are good at
We are seeking a Director, Digital Product Management within our Third-Party Integration team to lead the API and Salesforce product offerings. This leader will set the vision and execute on the fast-growing API integration program which is seeing >30% growth in usage year-over-year and is actively used by over 3,000 RIA firms. You will work with various teams across Schwab to develop API capabilities and build out the developer experience for consumption of the APIs. You will also be responsible for creating the go-to-market strategy for the Salesforce Financial Services Cloud integration offering and lead the development of this exciting new product. You will manage a team of product managers and provide leadership and coaching. You will be self-motivated, results oriented and able to independently lead major strategic initiatives. Strong client-focus is a must.
What you have
Strong knowledge of APIs and experience managing API products
- Product management experience providing end-to-end business direction and digital product leadership
- Curiosity, a can-do attitude, and the ability to learn quickly and thrive in a complex, dynamic environment
- Strong leadership experience and guiding teams to execute on product vision
- Ability to collaborate effectively with various business partners and influence decision making
- Highly developed communication and presentations skills with a superior ability to effectively communicate and present complex concepts and issues to leadership teams in a highly compelling, persuasive manner.
- Experienced people manager; proven track record of building and inspiring high-performing teams
- Familiarity with the independent RIA market and fintech marketplace preferred
- Knowledge and experience with Salesforce and partner ecosystem is a plus
- Bachelor's degree required. Post graduate degree is a plus
Why work for us?
Own Your Tomorrow embodies everything we do! We are committed to helping our employees ignite their potential and achieve their dreams. Our employees get to play a central role in reinventing a multi-trillion-dollar industry, creating a better, more modern way to build and manage wealth.
Benefits: A competitive and flexible package designed to empower you for today and tomorrow. We offer a competitive and flexible package designed to help you make the most of your life at work and at home—today and in the future. Explore further.
Schwab is committed to building a diverse and inclusive workplace where everyone feels valued. As an Equal Opportunity Employer, our policy is to provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants without regard to any status that is protected by law. Please click here to see the policy.
Schwab is an affirmative action employer, focused on advancing women, racial and ethnic minorities, veterans, and individuals with disabilities in the workplace. If you have a disability and require reasonable accommodations in the application process, contact Human Resources at email@example.com or call 800-275-1281.
TD Ameritrade, a subsidiary of Charles Schwab, is an Equal Opportunity Employer. At TD Ameritrade we believe People Matter. We value diversity and believe that it goes beyond all protected classes, thoughts, ideas, and perspectives.