Salesforce Presales Demo Specialist
To get the best candidate experience, please consider applying for a maximum of 3 roles within 12 months to ensure you are not duplicating efforts.
Are you a Salesforce Trailblazer looking for a new challenge? Perhaps you’re an Admin with a passion for solving real business problems on the Salesforce Platform. Or a Developer who loves to build innovative solutions. If this sounds like you then we would love to have a conversation about joining the Presales team at Salesforce.
Who are the Presales Team?
The Presales ‘Solutions’ team at Salesforce, also referred to as Solution Engineers or Solution Consultants, are product specialists that work alongside the Sales team and bring to life the full power of the Salesforce Platform during the sales cycle. Acting as trusted advisors to our customers, we are problem solvers that help organisations solve big business challenges with innovative Salesforce solutions
What you’ll be doing:
- Work alongside the Solution Consultants across our aligned customer base to scale the overall impact of the Presales Solutions team.
- Be hands-on building and enhancing our demo assets to meet new customer requirements with an emphasis on reusability and innovation.
- Own and maintain our demo asset catalogue, connecting with the global demo team to ensure we have a collection of easy-to-access demo environments and easy-to-share demo videos.
- Join Solution Consultants on sales opportunities and recommend appropriate demo assets to meet customer needs.
- Present our solutions to customers in early stage engagements to demonstrate the ‘art of the possible’ and frame their understanding of how Salesforce can tackle their unique business challenges.
- Act as our product expert on Financial Services Cloud, collaborating with the product team, facilitate training and knowledge sharing among both internal teams and customers.
- Identify emerging technologies and innovative new ways to demonstrate our solutions to customers and prospects.
The skills and experience you’ll have:
If you don’t meet 100% of these requirements, don’t worry. Your desire to learn and work in a diverse, collaborative environment is just as meaningful to us.
- Good knowledge and understanding of the Salesforce Platform, you’ll likely have Product Certifications - Financial Services Cloud experience a bonus.
- Articulate and confident presenting to internal and external stakeholders.
- Process and efficiency oriented, with great interpersonal skills.
- A love for solving problems and building things.
- Knowledge of the Insurance Industry a bonus (but not essential!)
If you require assistance due to a disability applying for open positions please submit a request via this Accommodations Request Form .
At Salesforce we believe that the business of business is to improve the state of our world. Each of us has a responsibility to drive Equality in our communities and workplaces. We are committed to creating a workforce that reflects society through inclusive programs and initiatives such as equal pay, employee resource groups, inclusive benefits, and more. Learn more about Equality at Salesforce and explore our benefits.
Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org are Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org do not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org will not pay any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Salesforce.com or Salesforce.org .
Salesforce welcomes all.