B2B CRM Manager (CDI) - H/F
Paris, Ile-de-France, France
3 to 5 years
Marketing & Webmarketing
Digital / E-commerce, Recruitment / Training
Remote work type
The job will be removed when the position is filled
Serving 4 million students and recent graduates; 80,000 businesses; and a network of 700 higher education institutions in 25 European countries, JobTeaser is now the European leader for the recruitment of young talent in Europe.
With 68 million euros raised to date, we continue to build on our unique ecosystem that brings together a range of businesses, as well as schools and universities, around the next generation, giving them the tools they need to launch their working careers with confidence.
To support our growth in Europe, we are currently looking for people who want to evolve in a fast-growing company, with a start-up spirit and labeled Great Place to Work.
As B2B CRM & Marketing Automation Manager, you'll report to our Head of Performance Marketing and Head of B2B Marketing and play a key role in our acquisition and retention strategy for our B2B targets: the HR professionals from mid to large companies.
You will be responsible for the whole CRM strategy, process, best practices across our different markets (France, Germany and Rest of Europe). You will plan and execute the French CRM roadmap, including automation workflows, ad hoc campaigns, and CRM projects.
As CRM & Marketing Automation Manager, your main mission will be to ensure that our target receives the most engaging communication, in order to deliver value for our prospects and clients.
You will have 2 main business goals and 2 main CRM goals :
Lead nurturing: qualify and engage with existing leads to generate more MQLs for the sales team
- Define and create targeted email workflows and ad-hoc newsletters to drive engagement of cold leads and prospects.
- Distribute our 360° communication plan among the right target of leads and prospects: editorial and premium content, product releases, events and webinar
- Collaborate with Inside Sales and Business Developer on emailing best practices
- Improve existing lead scoring to qualify leads to MQLs and accelerate deal signings
- Report on impact of email nurturing on MQLs and signings
Client retention: increase client engagement with the best content provided
- Engage our client database with targeted communication : editorial and premium content, product releases, events and webinar
- Measure our client satisfaction and needs over the year
CRM campaign management: launch the best-in-class emailing campaigns
- Continuously A/B test and improve our communications, by analyzing data and testing new formats, wording in close collaboration with the rest of the Marketing team.
- Work closely with the creative teams to create content that matches best CRM practices and that is consistent with our brand identity
- Harmonize process and share best practices with the different operating markets
CRM database management: create the most qualified database
- Manage our segmentation and assess qualification criteria to create more personalized communications
- Ensure database quality and accuracy within both Pardot and Salesforce, and suggest ways of improving and leveraging it in strong collaboration with Salesforce team and Marketing Operations
- Explore information needed, processes and tools to enrich our lead database in collaboration with our Customer Intelligence Team (e.g. lead scraping).
- Manage opt-in rules and preference center
- Clarify the CRM lifecycle journey of our lead, prospects and client and align the marketing pressure
- 4+ years of experience in CRM
- Ease at using CRM/Marketing automation tools (Knowledge of Pardot and Salesforce is a plus)
- Emailing marketing has no secret for you
- Thorough and reliable
- Creative and excellent written skills
- Autonomous, curious and proactive
- Native-like speaker/bilingual in French, fluent in English
- Team-player, ambitious and dynamic
8 reasons why (to join us):
A meaningful mission with a concrete impact on the new generation
An international team with strong values
A challenging environment to grow in and real evolution perspectives
A super flexible remote policy (possibility to work remotely 4 days a week + 1 month a year wherever you want in Europe)
A beautiful office in Paris (IXe) (only for French contracts, adapt to the location)
A top Apple equipment
An attractive corporate life : charity actions, sport challenges, parties, business case, seminars, etc.!
An advantageous remuneration package, between 8 and 13 RRT/year, Alan as "mutuelle", a Swile Card, 50% of your public transportation reimbursed, BSPCE, etc.
We could continue, but let's discuss the topic together during the recruitment process!
We are an inclusive company: At JobTeaser, we are dedicated to creating a work environment where everyone feels great and we are proud to promote diversity within our teams. All applications we receive are reviewed through a defined process based on skills.
- A 30-min screening call with a member of the team to get to know you better
- An interview with your future manager to discuss about your past experiences and motivations
- One or several focus interview that can include business cases to test your hard skills
- A final round with HR and N+2 to confirm the reciprocal match
- Welcome at JobTeaser!!