- Medical, dental, and vision plans
- 401(k) retirement plan with company match
- Employee Stock Ownership Plan (ESOP)
- Paid holidays, sick leave and vacation
- Wellness program
- Tuition reimbursement program
- Focuses on the development, support, and rollout of Ferrellgas' Field Service solution.
- Performs hands-on solution design, proof-of-concepts, and development tasks as required in support of current and new projects.
- Ensures solutions are scalable and meet overall business requirements.
- Acts as a functional expert in the Field Service arena.
- Communicates effectively with product management, gathers requirements, and implements configuration changes including definition of workflow, approval processes, and custom object implementation.
- Conducts Solution reviews with project teams prior to design and development activities and ensure solution is scalable, is aligned with vendor roadmaps and meets customers' business requirements.
- Communicates with external vendors and conduct joint solution review.
- Analyzes issues and obstacles to determine root cause(s).
- Provides support for new and existing Salesforce user base regarding questions and issues with Field Service, and related vehicle hardware and software.
- Documents all system configuration and administrative processes on a regular basis.
- Stays abreast of Salesforce releases, features, and best practices. Makes recommendations to management regarding implementation as appropriate.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience.
- 6+ years' experience performing Salesforce.com, Lightning Development. Lightning experience.
- Salesforce Certified Platform Developer (DEV-401), Salesforce Certified Advanced Developer (DEV-501)
- Experience designing and deploying consistent and reliable Lightning Web Components, APEX Triggers/Classes, Visualforce pages and Flows.
- Able to gather, document, and execute detailed specifications from high-level requirements with little to average amount of supervision.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Experience in hands on design, prototyping, configurations, testing and other implementation activities.
- Strong technical background, analytical, and problem-solving skills are required. .
- Be recognized as a functional expert in the Field Service arena.