Pleasanton, California, United States
$105,884 - $150,563
At Workday, we help the world’s largest organizations adapt to what’s next by bringing finance, HR, and planning into a single enterprise cloud. We work hard, and we’re serious about what we do. But we like to have fun, too. We put people first, celebrate diversity, drive innovation, and do good in the communities where we live and work.
The team is responsible for developing and supporting innovative architecture-led solutions for our Marketing, Sales, Services, Customer Support & Legal business functions with Salesforce being the primary platform alongside other innovative platforms such as SnapLogic for Integrations, Conga/Apttus for CPQ, CLM, AWS as PaaS, Coveo Search Platform, OKTA for SSO and others.
- Lead multiple projects from requirements gathering through solution design, build, testing and deployment
- Work on requirement analysis, Quality Assurance (QA), User Acceptance Testing (UAT), and deployments, as well as sprint planning and work on short term and long term roadmap strategies
- Participate in the Partner Program team in developing Salesforce PRM /Communities experience
- Integrate enterprise applications such as Salesforce with analytical platforms and other applications via integration tools using SOAP or REST web service protocols
- Execute unit tests and write Apex test classes for code coverage.
- Use development tools such as Eclipse IDE (for source code editor, debugging and deployment) and GIT (for source code and version control)
- Deploy metadata (configuration and code) to different environments via tools such as Ant and Flosum
- Use tools such as Data Loader for data export, backup and migration between environments
- Design user interfaces and create corresponding ERD (Entity Relationship Diagram) using Lucid Chart or similar tools to represent the data models and illustrate relationships between database elements
- Create process flow diagrams to represent the logic and algorithms used to implement the business rules and requirements
- Minimum 5 years of solid SFDC development
- Strong proficiency in writing Apex code and triggers, lightning web components, SOQL, SOSL, etc.
- Experience developing solutions for Customer or Partner Communities on the Experience Cloud platform
- Knowledge in developing and deploying solutions using Salesforce Lightning (Lightning Design System/Lightning App Builder/Lightning Web Components)
- Expertise in declarative config - workflow, process builder, formulas, validations etc.
- Experience integrating Salesforce with external systems using connectors, SOAP/REST API
- Strong object oriented programming experience in languages like Java, Python, C++
- Familiarity with Heroku framework
- Experience developing with PostgreSQL, Oracle and /or SQL Server
- Clear insight of Salesforce platform best practices, coding and design guidelines and governor limits
- Salesforce Certified Platform Developer
- Must be a good team player and a quick learner
- Capable of interacting with technical and functional teams and communicating challenges and risks.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong sense of accountability, taking ownership over projects and responsibilities and resolving issues proactively
- Reliability, dependability, and strong motivation to respond to requests quickly
- B.S. in Computer Science or a related technical field involving coding