SalesForce/Admin Analyst (Remote)
- Manage and enhance our Salesforce Clouds by serving as a builder/administrator.
- Assist in execution of projects to provide additional functionality and solutions for business stakeholders and colleagues
- Collaborate with business stakeholders to identify enhancements and new capabilities to meet their business needs within the platform.
- Assists end-users with error troubleshooting and support.
- Create documentation of the Webster Salesforce platform architecture, configuration, processes and procedures.
- Make recommendations regarding system standards and end user procedures.
- Collaborate with colleagues on how to use advanced application functionality to allow for self-service.
- Monitor and evaluate new Salesforce release features and functionality and provide recommendations for process improvement.
- Ensure compliance with all regulations, policies, and procedures.
- Perform routine administrative tasks and assists with production support tickets.
- Bachelor’ s degree in related field plus 3-5 years of industry experience OR 5-10 years of industry experience in Salesforce, digital, CRM platforms, transformation, and Scaled Agile Framework operations
- Certified Salesforce Administrator and experience working with Salesforce Sales/Service clouds with an understanding of the capabilities and constraints of the platform
- Experience in financial services industry and Salesforce Marketing/Financial Services Clouds preferred
- Proficiency in Salesforce Flows, Salesforce Data Loader and SOQL preferred
- Proficiency in the MS office suite of products and Visio, and experience with JIRA, Confluence and Service Now preferred
- Ability to juggle multiple tasks/projects at once and prioritize
- Strong research, problem-solving skills, critical thinking, and process diagramming skills
- Curious mind, self-starter who is staying on top of changing functionality/capabilities of Salesforce and other CRM platforms and trends
Required Skills: • Bachelors Degree • Certified Salesforce Administrator • Financial Industry experience
Additional Skills: Stable long term contract (12 months)
Background Check: Yes
Drug Screen: Yes
Selling points for candidate: Stable long term contract (12 months)
Project Verification Info:
Candidate must be your W2 Employee: Yes
Exclusive to Apex: No
Face to face interview required: No
Candidate must be local: No
Candidate must be authorized to work without sponsorship: No
Interview times set:: No
Type of project: Other Project Type
Master Job Title: Other
Branch Code: Boston
Job Type: Contract