Tech Stack Manager:in (Salesforce Admin)
Hamburg, Hamburg, Germany
- You identify and implement operational improvements in our Sales, Marketing and Customer Success systems.
- You increase Sales, Marketing and Customer Success efficiency by streamlining and automating manual processes.
- You take responsibility for Salesforce and connected systems to drive the best possible solution for your stakeholders.
- You are heavily involved in selecting and implementing 3rd party software in the existing tech stack.
- You empower system users to ensure data accuracy and cleanliness.
- You gained at least 2 years of experience in working with Salesforce and are a certified Salesforce - Advanced Administrator (or comparable).
- You have experience with integrating business platforms like e.g. ZoomInfo, LinkedIn Sales Navigator, Gong.io, Planhat into Salesforce.
- You have a track record of identifying and solving operational inefficiencies through the use of technology.
- You show a strong will to work independently with outstanding doer-mentality and problem solving skills.
- You are well organized & structured. Experiences in Project management are a plus here.
- You love communicating with different stakeholders and presenting complex topics in a simplified way.
- You feel comfortable working in an international team and are business fluent in English.
- Experience with HubSpot Marketing Software is a plus.
- You are revolutionizing the classic market research industry with us - we have a groundbreaking product that, together with a very attractive business model, generates enthusiasm among our customers.
- Very good development opportunities through team learning budgets and many internal and external training offers.
- Very fast decision-making processes and flat hierarchies.
- A bright, stylish office with fruit, drinks and coffee in the heart of Hamburg, which you can reach with your subsidized HVV ProfiCard.
- A multicultural, open-minded team with start-up spirit, company retreat & events.
We at quantilope love diversity and welcome all people regardless of their age, gender, sexual identity, nationality, religion & belief, ethnic & social background as well as disability. Together with you we want to live diversity, equality & inclusion.