Customers Bank Culture
At Customers Bank, we believe in working hard, working smart, working together to deliver memorable customer experiences and having fun. Our Vision, Mission, and Values guide us along our path to achieve excellence. Passion, attitude, creativity, integrity, alignment, and execution are cornerstones of our behaviours. They define who we are as an organization and as individuals. Everyone is encouraged to have personal development plans. By doing so, our Team Members are on their way to achieve their highest potential and be successful in their personal and professional lives.
Customers Bank is currently seeking a Salesforce.com Developer. The Salesforce Developer is responsible for new platform development, maintenance and modifications of existing development and development support as we expand Salesforce capabilities during our digital transformation. The Salesforce Developer will be responsible for the Software Lifecycle Management of development work on Financial Services Cloud and Customer Experience Cloud. In addition to new enhancements, responsibilities to include maintaining custom third-party vendor apex code, flows, clean-up of retired development work, help with integrations, and building out develop operations on Salesforce Lightning Platform. The Salesforce Developer will work with the Salesforce Solution Delivery team to come up with solutions and troubleshoot issues.
- Understand when to use declarative vs code.
- Create automations using Process Builder and Flow.
- Understand basic Salesforce architecture
- Standard and Custom objects, fields, record types, layouts.
- Organization Wide Defaults and sharing rules.
- Lightning Configuration.
- Shield and Security
- Use Dataloader for bulk data manipulation.
- Understand data structure, data models, and data loads.
- Create change sets and move changes between sandboxes.
- Create and update Lightning Web Components.
- Create and update custom enhancements using Apex and Visualforce pages.
- Understand Salesforce Governor Limits
- Create Test and Technical documentation for development work.
- Work with Customer Experience Cloud or other customer facing applications.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or Technology Field equivalent with combination of education, training, and experience.
- Minimum of 3-5 years of Salesforce.com development experience using Apex, Visualforce, and Lightning Web Components required.
- Ability to work with cross-functional teams.
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to work independently and prioritize multiple tasks and meet deadlines.
- Understanding of Agile Scrum development methodology.
- Strong understanding of change management process.
- Experience using Marketing Cloud is a plus but not required.
- Banking background is highly desired but not required.
- Experience using nCino banking software is desired but not required.
- Must be proficient with Salesforce Lightning Platform.
- Certified Salesforce.com Platform Developer I is preferred, but not required.
About Customers Bancorp, Inc. and Customers Bank:
Customers Bancorp, Inc. is a bank holding company located in West Reading, Pennsylvania engaged in banking and related business through its bank subsidiary, Customers Bank. Customers Bank is a community-based, full-service bank with assets of approximately $18.4 billion that was named one of Forbes magazine's 2016 100 Best Banks in America (there are over 6,200 banks in the United States). A member of the Federal Reserve System with deposits insured by the Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation, Customers Bank is an equal opportunity lender that provides a range of banking services to small and medium-sized businesses, professionals, individuals and families through offices in Pennsylvania, New York, Rhode Island, New Hampshire, Massachusetts and New Jersey. Committed to fostering customer loyalty, Customers Bank uses a High Tech/High Touch strategy that includes use of industry-leading technology to provide customers better access to their money, as well as Concierge Banking® by appointment at customers’ homes or offices 12 hours a day, seven days a week. Customers Bank offers a continually expanding portfolio of loans to small businesses, multi-family projects, mortgage companies and consumers. BankMobile is a division of Customers Bank, offering state of the art high tech digital banking services with high level of personal customer service. Customers Bancorp, Inc. voting common shares are listed on the New York Stock Exchange under the symbol CUBI. Additional information about Customers Bancorp, Inc. can be found on the Company’s website, www.customersbank.com.
Customers Bank will provide consideration for employment to qualified applicants without regard to their race, color, religion, national origin, sex/ gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status or disability.
VEVRAA Federal Contractor, seeking priority referral of qualified protected veterans.