At CreatorIQ, one of our core values is empathy; we believe in putting our team members first and focusing on our clients. Our mission is to create the premier cloud technology solution for global enterprises to manage & optimize influencer marketing campaigns at scale. We provide the platform for organizations to work with social media influencers as part of their marketing plan. We know we can only achieve this by committing to provide the best practices in product and software development. Our international partnerships include ABInBev, Airbnb, Amazon, Bumble, Calvin Klein, CVS, Disney, Mattel, Rakuten, Tiffany & Co, and many more.
CreatorIQ is headquartered in Los Angeles, with offices globally in New York, Chicago, Miami, London and Ukraine. We believe in a hybrid first work environment and have representation across the world. You can work from home, the office or one of many co-working locations. We look forward to bringing people together several times a year in person, so some travel may be required.
Your wellness is important to us. We encourage you to schedule “off screen time” to focus and refresh. Go walk your dog, do yoga, or simply set aside uninterrupted time to yourself. Oh, and we will pay for that yoga class, fitness tracker or after workout massage! Want to take a breather and meditate on your favorite app? Use our corporate wellness program to cover the costs. CreatorIQ earned the title of Best Place to Work from BuiltIn in Los Angeles and New York City, was named a Leader by The Forrester New Wave™: Influencer Marketing Solutions and recognized by G2 as a Leader, Best Customer Relationship and Top 100 Fastest-Growing Products.
What you will do:
- Translate business requirements into well-architected solutions that best leverage the Salesforce platform and products
- Perform Salesforce configuration and customization to support process automation
- Hands on development and maintenance of business logic using Lighting Flows, Profiles, Page Layouts, Record Types, Validation Rules, etc.
- Research, advise, and document on best practices for Salesforce solutions and remain current on Salesforce.com releases and new features
- Act as lead technical Salesforce expert for CreatorIQ
Who you are and what you’ll need for this position:
- Salesforce Administrator certification
- 3+ years of Salesforce Administration experience
- Working knowledge of: The Lightning Platform, Lightning Flow, Profiles, Record Types, Formula fields, Validation Rules, and Lightning App Builder
- Knowledge of Salesforce CPQ a major plus
- Experience with Salesforce configuration options
- Familiarity with use cases that require Apex code, Triggers, Visualforce, and Lightning Web Components are pluses
- Strong organizational, interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to work in an agile and fast paced environment
- Understanding of software as a service (SaaS) business model or willingness to learn
- Experience with Hubspot Administration a plus
What will you get from us:
- Work/Life Harmony: 15 days’ vacation, floating and set holidays, wellness allowance, and paid parental leave
- People: work with talented, collaborative, and friendly people who love what they do.
- Guidance: utilize our learning platform, WorkRamp to get the training and tools you’ll need to become successful here from your first day with us.
- Surprise meal stipends: work from home can’t stop the enjoyment of someone else making a meal for you!
- Fun: we host virtual events every month and weekly interactive All Hands
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We strongly believe that diversity of experience contributes to a broader collective perspective that will consistently lead to a better company and better outcomes.
This is your role! Claim your interview spot by applying now!