Salesforce Developer Dallas or Detroit Metro Areas
Auburn Hills, Michigan, United States
Senior Staff Engineer
This role will function as a Sr. Staff Engineer in the Salesforce platform center of excellence and is responsible for developing solutions using the Salesforce platform. The platform ecosystem includes Sales, Service, Marketing Cloud and Financial services cloud. Strong knowledge in the Salesforce platform encompassing various clouds is strongly preferred. The role will also perform analysis on the data that flows between the systems and requires API knowledge, to successfully develop the solutions desired. Salesforce admin certification and Platform developer certifications are a must for this role, with additional cloud consultant certifications strongly preferred. Knowledge in the Salesforce Marketing Cloud platform and any customer data platforms is strongly preferred.
Design & Methodology
- Work closely with business units, application teams, infrastructure areas and vendors to identity, review and evaluate the solution requirements.
- Investigate and propose strategic fits for virtualization, consolidation and rationalization solution opportunities within the infrastructure or business. Propose changes to the technical design solutions as applicable.
- Evaluate and align strategic fit solutions across platforms and solutions specific to system hardware and software technologies.
- Understand, participate, review and influence long term capacity planning and technology investments.
- Provide client consulting and planning guidance as applicable for moderate to complex projects
- Provide consultation and works closely with other functional infrastructure areas/departments on multiple initiatives to meet common organizational/business goals and objectives.
- Participate in and provides consulting to project teams on architectural, design development, integration opportunities, planning of complex systems.
Planning & Organizing
- Map requirements into standard services solution, identity opportunities for integrating to existing or reuse technology and provide cost effective solutions for moderate to large highly complex project/programs/initiatives.
- Review, identify and manage requirements for moderate to complex solutions and do a cost value, feasibility and risk analysis.
- Review, participate, develop and update architectural standards, guiding principles, rationales and strategies.
- Evaluate, review and approve highly complex design solutions for business and Infrastructure project or programs or initiatives.
- Keep management informed of status of on activities through accurate, timely, and appropriate reporting.
- Actively participate in committees representing the department and/or planning unit.
- Bachelor's Degree in Math, Science or Engineering or High School Diploma or GED and 12 years of technology experience
- 6 years of Technology Experience
- 6 years in identifying technical solutions for complex business problems, identifying the benefits and risks of the solutions and providing recommendations
- 4 years of experience in the Salesforce platform (lightning experience) in both declarative functions as well as custom development
- 3 year of experience with Lightning platform, Visualforce pages, integrations using APIs, Apex, triggers, devops stack and code migration
- 3 Years of experience building solutions within Salesforce platform, integrating with backend customer data systems and other systems with data flowing back and forth
- 2 years of experience working in Agile methodology, delivering iterative capabilities in the Salesforce platform
- This position is not eligible for sponsorship. Must have indefinite employment authorization
8am to 5pm