Business Systems Analyst - Salesforce
Chicago, Illinois, United States
$69,411 - $99,197
CCC Intelligent Solutions Inc. is the technology platform for the P&C insurance economy. CCC technology, insights, and support connect industries – insurers, automotive manufacturers, collision repairers, parts suppliers, lenders, fleet operators and more – to advance decision-making, productivity, and customer experiences for thousands of clients worldwide. Clients leverage CCC’s network management, data management, AI, operational workflows and customer experience solutions to efficiently scale, interact, transact and achieve their unique business objectives. CCC was ranked a best mid-sized company to work for by Forbes (2019). BuiltIn Chicago, Austin and LA named CCC a top place to work in 2020, 2021 & 2022. Diverse perspectives and experiences are core to CCC’s success and award-winning culture of more than 2,000 employees worldwide. We hold inclusion as a core value and are committed to celebrating and cultivating the diversity of our team. With a 40+ year track record of innovation, CCC’s tenacious spirit and growth mindset turn next generation technology into real world solutions and empower team members to expand their knowledge and potential. Headquartered in Chicago, CCC has 6 locations worldwide and is listed on the New York Stock Exchange (NYSE: CCCIS). Find out more about CCC Intelligent Solutions by visiting cccis.com.
Job Description Summary
The individual in this position works as a liaison among stakeholders to elicit, analyze, communicate, prioritize, clarify, validate, and document requirements for changes to business processes and systems in support of project/program objectives and scope. The Business Analyst works independently with little to no guidance and is naturally inquisitive and adept in communication, elicitation, facilitation, and modeling techniques. This individual will play an integral role in various large enterprise projects involving Salesforce. This position will require strong consulting skills, complex solution design, business knowledge and Salesforce expertise.
- Facilitate discussions with business groups, define their needs and translate these needs into quantifiable business requirements.
- Define current (As-Is) and future (To-Be) scenarios (processes, models, use cases, user stories, plans, and solutions). Work with the team to build consensus among stakeholders to validate and finalize the requirements.
- Identify and analyze simple to complex business processes that require change/improvement.
- Serve as technical coordinator to ensure all design questions are answered.
- Serve as a liaison between business groups and IT development to clarify requirements.
- Collaborate with IT development team to ensure requirements are properly translated into technical specifications that meet the business needs.
- Work with QA team to create and refine a master test plan that traces business requirements throughout the SDLC.
- Act as a change agent to help ensure that the newly implemented system/process enhances the success of the project.
- Responsible for creating & executing test scripts
- Communicate status of deliverables and timelines to interested parties proactively. Document issues thoroughly and escalate issues appropriately.
- Perform gap analysis of requirements against out-of-the-box application/system functionality and suggest best practices solutions.
- Present findings for iterative prototypes, proof of concepts, and case studies.
- Perform some level of Salesforce configurations.
- Facilitate weekly or monthly meetings with business groups and development.
- Able to independently manage small projects when necessary
- Track work progress/status; identify risks and constraints, escalate issues as necessary
- Ability to work well autonomously and within a team in a fast-paced and deadline-oriented environment.
- Ability to work with and influence peers and management
- Self-motivated with critical attention to detail and deadlines and reporting
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent Business Acumen skill with excellent oral and written communications skills, as well as excellent presentation skills; ability to lead meetings internally and externally. Often takes a leading role in senior level presentations with management teams
- Salesforce Sales Cloud experience or Service Cloud experience (5+ years), One or more Salesforce certifications is a plus
- Proficient in verbal/written communication skills
- Advanced organization and time management skills
- Proficient in the use of web-based document repository applications (e.g., Microsoft SharePoint)
- Previous Insurance Industry experience would be a plus
ABOUT THE COMPANY’S COMMITMENT TO ITS EMPLOYEES:
CCC Intelligent Solutions employees are part of an inclusive culture that brings together diverse backgrounds and perspectives. Our team is defined by our values of: Integrity, Customer-Focus, Innovation, Diversity & Inclusion, and Tenacity. Together, we help our clients and each other achieve new goals.
CCC is committed to providing employees with opportunities to advance their careers and skillsets. CCC team members receive access to training and education reimbursement is available.
CCC offers competitive compensation and generous benefits. Health insurance, PTO, 401K, are just some of the benefits available to team members. CCC’s top priority is the health and safety of our clients and our staff, which is why we have expanded our remote work benefits during the COVID-19 pandemic. Qualified job candidates will be interviewed by phone and video. Dependent upon role and responsibilities, new hires will be eligible for remote work immediately, with all necessary office equipment provided upon start date.
Each team member plays an important role in the company’s success and each team member has a voice. CCC employee engagement and job satisfaction ratings consistently exceed industry norms – underscoring the value CCC places on its employees.