Salesforce Tech Lead
Who we are
Brightly, the global leader in intelligent asset management solutions, enables organizations to transform the performance of their assets. Brightly’s sophisticated cloud-based platform leverages more than 20 years of data to deliver predictive insights that help users through the key phases of the entire asset lifecycle. More than 12,000 clients of every size worldwide depend on Brightly’s complete suite of intuitive software – including CMMS, EAM, Strategic Asset Management, IoT Remote Monitoring, Sustainability and Community Engagement. Paired with award-winning training, support and consulting services, Brightly helps light the way to a bright future with smarter assets and sustainable communities.
What you’ll be doing
- Technical Lead will be part of a collaborative project team, responsible for understanding business requirements, developing solutions, reviewing code, writing unit test scenarios, and fixing defects for in-use modules applications.
- Responsible for providing technical guidance and leading the team towards successfully delivering projects along with keeping the team motivated. You will leverage a number of proprietary and standard tools and will be primarily responsible to provide effort estimation on tasks, develop and maintain code for various SF applications, administering change requests, reviewing code, unit-test, and resolving any defects in the system along with developing technical documents for the assigned project.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in a computer technology-related discipline.
- 6 - 10 Years of experience as a software engineer/ IT professional.
- Must have played the role of Salesforce Tech Lead/ Architecture for a minimum of 2 years.
- Must have a salesforce admin certification (like ADM-201)
- Good understanding of SDLC, waterfall, and agile project methodologies
- LWC, Lightning, and customer 360 experience is a must
- ApexVFWeb services coding hands-on experience
- Working knowledge of technologies like AJAX, JQuery, and JSON
- Strong knowledge of Salesforce Objects and Data Model
- Excellent understanding of Salesforce Standard Objects and Business Processes around them.
- Excellent understanding of API integration and Data Migration.
- Experience with SFDC governor limits, licensing, and SFDC best practices.
- Experience with SFDC Sales, Service, and Community Cloud offerings
- Knowledge of managed packages.
- Extensive experience in end-to-end implementation experience with the SFDC platform and responsible for the application design, development, and support for Salesforce projects.
- Knowledge of Conga Collaborate, CPQ, and Finance Force will be an added advantage.
- Should be able to set standards/best practices, lead system audits and maintenance routine checks to keep the Salesforce ecosystem healthy.
The Brightly culture
Service. Ingenuity. Integrity. Together. These values are core to who we are and help us make the best decisions, manage change, and provide the foundations for our future. These guiding principles help us innovate, flourish and make a real impact in the businesses and communities we help to thrive. We are committed to the great experiences that nurture our employees and the people we serve while protecting the environments in which we live.
Brightly is committed to maintaining an equitable, fair, and inclusive workplace. We welcome diversity and encourage applications from all qualified applicants. Accommodations are available upon request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process. If you do require accommodations, please send an email to: HR-TA@brightlysoftware.com.
While we thank all applicants, however only those under consideration will be contacted for an interview.
Brightly Software Inc.