Cherry Hill, New Jersey, United States
Bancroft is a leading service-provider for children and adults with autism, other intellectual or developmental disabilities or those in need of neurological rehabilitation.
We provide a full continuum of highly effective services — for people of all ages and every level of abilities — based on best practices and scientifically proven techniques. Our services include special education, vocational training, supported employment, structured day programs, group home and apartment programs both on-campus and in the community, short-term behavioral stabilization services for children, and in-home and outpatient rehabilitation services.
As a nonprofit organization, we are solely committed to supporting people with special needs and their families, to help make it One World. For Everyone.
Bancroft is currently seeking a Salesforce Administrator to join our Corporate team!
The Salesforce Administrator will be responsible for delivering end-to-end business solutions using Salesforce (SF) and other technology as levers. Manage all efforts related to SF enhancements and development. Participate in cross-functional teams that address strategic / tactical business issues across departments. Own business relationship/act as business partner, business success is the ultimate measure of success. May serve as project manager.
- Analyze, design and implement complex management information systems like Salesforce.
- Lead efforts to ensure that information systems support the organizational mission and objectives and coordinate the process of defining, investigating and solving problems related to business systems and special projects.
- Work with business owners to ensure accuracy and reliability of Customer Relationship Management data.
- Lead and coordinate extensive studies to assist users in evaluating the potential for automating existing or proposed work functions or processes and assess the feasibility of creating or modifying Salesforce to meet user requirements.
- Provide support as needed for users.
- Support overall Salesforce system configuration and data maintenance.
- Proactively work with users to create custom fields, page layouts and custom tabs, objects, and applications.
- Work with internal clients on ad hoc reporting and dashboard creation or modifications.
- Develop new and maintain existing workflows.
- Support and facilitate testing of new enhancements in alignment with internal business process requirements.
- Communicate new feature rollouts and new functionality.
- Provide change control management and maintain reporting structures.
- Debug and troubleshoot issues within a production environment.
- Develop, customize, and maintain reports.
- Advise, coordinate and assist in the development of interfaces to other internal business applications.
- Three years of related experience is required in the Salesforce application.
- Salesforce certification preferred.
- Must have exceptional critical thinking, analytical skills and attention to detail.
- Ability to communicate effectively with business and technical staff, including the ability to document and convey complex ideas both verbally and in written form.
- Proficiency in SQL, Excel, and reporting applications is required.
Education & Experience:
- A Bachelor’s degree in computer science or equivalent education and experience. Advanced technical credentials preferred.
- Two or more years of progressive IT experience, including experience in a multi-office environment.