MANAGER SALESFORCE ADMINISTRATOR
Las Vegas, Nevada, United States
$41,128 - $89,856
Responsible for the system administration, development, and implementation of marketing systems, primarily focused in the Salesforce Application. Provide input on technology used marketing communication and development.
- Coordinate systems integration for all guest related marketing touchpoints, including digital/ecommerce, email, direct marketing.
- Gain understanding of core business (digital, social, direct marketing) requirements and assist in developing solutions.
- Day-to-day cross-functional collaborator with internal business partners to effectively utilize marketing technology for the execution of marketing strategies and assess revenue generating performance results.
- Oversee the setup and maintenance of Salesforce Service and Marketing Clouds, Database Servers, Email Servers.
- Remain knowledgeable about new and emerging technology to implement into the current development environment.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Computer Science, or Marketing preferred; significant recent and relevant work experience may be substituted.
- Three (3) plus years of experience with Salesforce Service Cloud and/or Salesforce Marketing Cloud.
- Salesforce Administration certification in Service cloud and/or Marketing cloud strongly preferred.
- Three (3) years of experience with relational databases, particularly Microsoft SQL, Heroku, and mySQL preferred
- Prior supervisory/management experience required for overseeing and working with employees.
- Strong interpersonal communication skills and presentation skills; ability to effectively interact with individuals at various levels within the organization.
- Must be detail-oriented/highly organized, and strong analytical skills.
- High degree of self-motivation to learn new methodologies that will enhance job performance and marketing results.
- Must be able to obtain/maintain any necessary licenses and/or certifications.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
Boyd Gaming Corporate