Apps Dev Sr. Programmer Analyst, Salesforce, Data Custodian
Flower Mound, Texas, United States
$53,325 - $103,862
The Data Analytics Analyst is a strategic professional who stays abreast of developments within own field and contributes to directional strategy by considering their application in own job and the business. Recognized technical authority for an area within the business. Requires basic commercial awareness. There are typically multiple people within the business that provide the same level of subject matter expertise. Developed communication and diplomacy skills are required in order to guide, influence and convince others, in particular colleagues in other areas and occasional external customers. Significant impact on the area through complex deliverables. Provides advice and counsel related to the technology or operations of the business. Work impacts an entire area, which eventually affects the overall performance and effectiveness of the sub-function/job family.
- Integrates subject matter and industry expertise within a defined area.
- Contributes to data analytics standards around which others will operate.
- Applies in-depth understanding of how data analytics collectively integrate within the sub-function as well as coordinate and contribute to the objectives of the entire function.
- Employs developed communication and diplomacy skills are required in order to guide, influence and convince others, in particular colleagues in other areas and occasional external customers.
- Resolves occasionally complex and highly variable issues.
- Produces detailed analysis of issues where the best course of action is not evident from the information available, but actions must be recommended/ taken.
- Responsible for volume, quality, timeliness and delivery of data science projects along with short-term planning resource planning.
- Appropriately assess risk when business decisions are made, demonstrating particular consideration for the firm's reputation and safeguarding Citigroup, its clients and assets, by driving compliance with applicable laws, rules and regulations, adhering to Policy, applying sound ethical judgment regarding personal behavior, conduct and business practices, and escalating, managing and reporting control issues with transparency.
- 3-6 years experience using codes for statistical modeling of large data sets
Required Data Management Activities:
- Coordinate with Data Stewards and other stakeholders regarding open Data Quality exceptions/ issues within their application and implement remediation as needed
- Perform Data Quality checks to ensure safe, accurate, and controlled sourcing, transport, access and storage of data within their applications
- Execute and provide results for Data Quality scorecards to the Data Quality Portal
- Review the data level lineage and traceability of data and communicate any changes to the applicable DGO & CDO with support from Data Stewards and Process Owners
- Engage with Data Stewards & Data Providers regarding the review, maintenance and implementation of Preventive Data Quality controls to confirm data is captured correctly (e.g. maker/checker, data entry validation) and Detective Data Quality Controls to prevent Data Quality exceptions
- Coordinate with Technology & Data Stewards to ensure that the Data Lineage toolset is working as intended, including managing technical metadata and coordinating Data Lineage tasks and testing activities
- Review and update Data Quality rules in applications and confirm accuracy and availability of data for decision support, regulatory and financial reporting, and compliance monitoring, in coordination with Business Architects by Data Domain & Data Stewards
- Review and update Data Dictionaries with support from Data Stewards
- Perform Data Profiling (as needed) to discover, understand and provide transparency into inconsistencies in data, collaborating with Data Stewards
Annually (or as required)
- Coordinate with Process Owners to maintain data in adherence with the retention guidelines
- Support Data Stewards in identification of CDEs and review and remediate discrepancies identified by CDO in impacted data sources
- Bachelor’s degree/University degree or equivalent experience
- Master’s degree preferred
- 7 plus years of relevant experience in Apps Development or systems analysis role
- In-depth understanding of Salesforce financial services data object models, data dictionary, data relationship, custom object build
- Salesforce data object archival and retrieval mechanisms
- 4 Plus years of experience: Design and develop technical solutions in Salesforce, extensive experience with customization on the Salesforce Lightning platform using APEX, SOQL, Aura, Lightning web components Etc.
- Web Services development or experience with the Salesforce API (REST/SOAP/Metadata, etc.), familiarity with security concepts (authentication, authorization, Shield encryption), SSL, web service proxies, firewall, SAML and OAuth 2.0)
- Preferred certifications: Salesforce Platform App Builder and Salesforce Platform Developer I / II and other advanced Salesforce ecosystem certifications
Job Family Group:Technology
Job Family:Applications Development
Time Type:Full time
Citi is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Citigroup Inc. and its subsidiaries ("Citi”) invite all qualified interested applicants to apply for career opportunities. If you are a person with a disability and need a reasonable accommodation to use our search tools and/or apply for a career opportunity review Accessibility at Citi.
View the "EEO is the Law" poster. View the EEO is the Law Supplement.
View the EEO Policy Statement.
View the Pay Transparency Posting
Effective November 1, 2021, Citi requires that all successful applicants for positions located in the United States or Puerto Rico be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 as a condition of employment and provide proof of such vaccination prior to commencement of employment.