Program Architect / Technical Architect - Salesforce Core
Nantes, Pays de la Loire, France
To get the best candidate experience, please consider applying for a maximum of 3 roles within 12 months to ensure you are not duplicating efforts.
Job CategoryCustomer Success Group
Salesforce Professional Services are a team of trusted advisers, partners, and experts crucial to the success of our customers. We help customers unleash the full power of Salesforce, find and implement innovative solutions, and provide mentorship on how to build new products for our customers’ needs.
Our team is growing, and we are looking for architects to join us in Paris , Lyon and Nantes . We hire into two distinct roles, each working with and contributing to customers in different ways.
We can consider your application for both opportunities, Program Architects and Technical Architects based on your skills, and we will resolve role seniority and exact fit in the interview process together with you.
Salesforce Technical Architects collaborate with our most strategic customers and partners during project planning and implementation to share their extensive knowledge of the Salesforce platform and product suite. Combined with their experience in technical architecture, enterprise integration, and business solution implementation, they directly drive toward the best possible solutions that meet and exceed our customers' needs. They paint a solution vision, architect the system and implementation approach and provide mentorship during implementation.
Technical Architects are highly effective interacting across technical and business resources from the developer level through mid-management and above and are therefore a trusted advisor for business and technology partners. Finally, with experience in solution delivery cycles based on agile methodologies the architect supports and is in close alignment with project management activities.
Salesforce Program Architects serve as a strategic advisor and Salesforce product & platform experts to the company’s largest, most sophisticated enterprise customers. They are typically getting engaging at C-level and driving conversations with our customer’s enterprise architects and business partners armed with best practices for enterprise architecture functions such as security, performance, development process, and application governance.
- Ensure balanced, scalable, standard methodology solutions to meet and exceed customer needs
- Guide the evaluation of business and technical requirements
- Building balanced relationships with key partners and team members
- Where required, act as lead architect for the overall engagement by coordinating and aligning work of multiple architects on the team
- Close alignment with project and engagement managers to support planning and implementation in close collaboration with the customer
- Review and guide project vision and direction, implementation approach and key artefacts
- Direct early solution evaluation, including proactive management of issues and effective engagement with executives, the account team, engineering, and product management
- Where required, hands-on application configuration to meet customer needs
- Direct and /or mentor teams with varied strengths, such as customers, partners, and colleagues in technical delivery aspects, as well as non-technical topics such as communication strategies or executive influence
- Fuel our internal growth by identifying, leading or contributing to internal critical initiatives, such as innovations, building up a strategic brand, and growing teammates' skills by knowledge sharing
- Where required, support investigate pre-sales activities to position successful delivery of Salesforce solutions
- Contribute to broader goals by becoming a citizen philanthropist and give back to our communities by joining or leading volunteering activities
- 5+ years of relevant technical consulting experience
- University Degree or equivalent working experience
- Hands-on technical consulting and solution implementation experience on one or more common enterprise software solutions (e.g. CRM, ERP)
- Effective experience with software development lifecycle with ability to support project planning
- Ability to analyze, design, and optimize business processes via technology and integration, including leadership in guiding customers and colleagues in rationalizing and deploying emerging technology for business use cases
- Basic understanding of web services, data modeling, and enterprise application integration concepts, including experience with enterprise integration tools (ESBs and/or ETL tools), and common integration design patterns with enterprise systems (e.g. CMS, ERP, HRIS, DWH/DM)
- Great teammate with effective communication skills across a variety of audiences and situations
- Ability to quickly learn & adapt to new situations
- Willingness to travel
- Fluent English and French
- 10 or 15 + years of relevant consulting experience
- Experience with agile methodologies
- Development experience (front end or back end)
- Experience collaborating with a strategic delivery team
- An extensive understanding of integration tools & related common integration design patterns and DevOps tools on enterprise level
- Existing experience with growing responsibility and management/mentoring of junior technical consultants
- Advanced CRM experience (sales, service, marketing)
If you require assistance due to a disability applying for open positions please submit a request via this Accommodations Request Form .
At Salesforce we believe that the business of business is to improve the state of our world. Each of us has a responsibility to drive Equality in our communities and workplaces. We are committed to creating a workforce that reflects society through inclusive programs and initiatives such as equal pay, employee resource groups, inclusive benefits, and more. Learn more about Equality at Salesforce and explore our benefits.
Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org are Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org do not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org will not pay any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Salesforce.com or Salesforce.org .
Salesforce welcomes all.