Lafayette, Louisiana, United States
$61,592 - $112,777
CGI has an immediate need for a Salesforce Architect to join our Emerging Technology Practice team in one of our selected CGI locations. This role requires a strong foundation in Salesforce coding and web development experience. You will be required to customize, develop, maintain, enhance, and optimize Salesforce applications by working in close interaction with the Architect, Leads, business analysts, and other members of the development team.
This is an exciting opportunity to work in a fast-paced team environment supporting multiple user groups and customers. We take an innovative approach to supporting our clients, working side-by-side in an agile environment using emerging technologies.
Your future duties and responsibilities
- Automate processes using Salesforce automation tools, such as Process Builder, Workflows, Formulas, Flow, Assignment Rules, E-mail Alerts
- Collaborate with team members and other departments in defining business requirements for optimal use of Salesforce functionality
- Proactively identify areas of improvement and functional gaps in Salesforce Applications
- Create and maintain technical documentation including process documentation, naming and commenting conventions and Salesforce policies/procedures
- Evaluate, install and administer 3rd party apps and provide first-tier-support
- Train and coach teammates
Required qualifications to be successful in this role
Due to the nature of the government contract , US Citizenship is required.
- 5+ year of experience in Salesforce Development including Custom Objects, Apex, Triggers, Web Services, Visualforce, REST APIs, SOAP Web Services and Migration Tools
- Experience working in an Agile environment
- Experience using tools like JIRA and Confluence for collaboration
- Familiarity with Software development lifecycle (SDLC)
- Strong analytical skills and ability to interpret and communicate key performance indicators to all levels of the company
- Experience working in a matrix organization
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
Experience working with multiple Salesforce orgs
Salesforce Community Cloud Consultant
Salesforce Service Cloud Consultant
Salesforce Platform Developer 1
Working knowledge of Salesforce integration methods and concepts
Build your career with us.
It is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate, CGI is at the center of this change-supporting our clients' digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.
At CGI, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. All of our professionals benefit from the value we collectively create.
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world.
Learn more about CGI at www.cgi.com .
No unsolicited agency referrals please.
CGI is an equal opportunity employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, ethnicity, ancestry, color, sex, religion, creed, age, national origin, citizenship status, disability, pregnancy, medical condition, military and veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation or perceived sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, and gender expression, familial status, political affiliation, genetic information, or any other legally protected status or characteristics.
CGI provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities. If you need an accommodation to apply for a job in the U.S., please email the CGI U.S. Employment Compliance mailbox at US_Employment_Compliance@cgi.com . You will need to reference the requisition number of the position in which you are interested. Your message will be routed to the appropriate recruiter who will assist you. Please note, this email address is only to be used for those individuals who need an accommodation to apply for a job. Emails for any other reason or those that do not include a requisition number will not be returned.
We make it easy to translate military experience and skills! Click here to be directed to our site that is dedicated to veterans and transitioning service members.
All CGI offers of employment in the U.S. are contingent upon the ability to successfully complete a background investigation. Background investigation components can vary dependent upon specific assignment and/or level of US government security clearance held. CGI will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrests and conviction records in accordance with all local regulations and ordinances.
CGI will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with CGI's legal duty to furnish information.
- Salesforce Administration
- Salesforce Architect
- Salesforce Developer
- Salesforce Integration
CGI Group, Inc.