New York, New York State, United States
$63,646 - $120,049
Good Shepherd Services is a leading multi-service agency with more than 85 programs that serve over 30,000 youth and families each year – and builds on their strengths to help them gain skills for success. At Good Shepherd we respect the dignity and worth of every person and reject intolerance, inequity and injustice in whatever form it may take. Voted one of the top 100 places to work in NYC by Crain’s New York, Good Shepherd Services offers a fantastic work environment, a collaborative team dedicated to fulfilling our mission, and an amazing array of benefits. Join our team and help make a difference!
NOTE: As a NYC contracted agency all positions at Good Shepherd Services fall under the NYC vaccine mandate. All employees, volunteers and interns must show proof of vaccination upon hire.
Location: 305 Seventh Avenue, New York, New York 10001
Hours: 35 hours, exempt
Job Summary: GSS is currently migrating multiple business processes into Salesforce. This includes Case Management (Using Exponents Case Management App) for 70+ programs with existing data migrated from an ETO data system, risk management for tracking 1,800+ participant incidents per year, and a system for incorporating our public/private funding streams and contract management for those streams. Private funding is currently tracked in Raiser’s Edge, that information will get migrated over to Salesforce as well. We have contracted with Exponent Partners to assist with the implementation. The new Salesforce administrator will closely collaborate with the existing salesforce Administrator, Exponent and Salesforce staff as well as the internal GSS business process owners.
The Salesforce Administrator / Business Analyst will be a key contributing member of the implementation team. They will drive system development/build-out both as a team member and independently. After implementation, the Salesforce Admin will have the overall responsibility of technical support, interconnectivity between Salesforce and other systems, coordination of user permissions, report development and change requests.
- Develop and manage in-depth dashboards and reports for all team functions at both management and individual levels in conjunction with the business process owners. Some reports and dashboards may require data transformation
- Performing reviews of the data and defining transformation requirements
- Building data transformation and data checking tools using Excel and Access
- Collating requirements for new processes with stakeholders
- Migrate data from our existing systems into our Salesforce database.
- Documenting baseline information and requirements
- Interface with end users and to understand feature requirements and/or address support issues and work collaboratively with our business process owner teams on more complex requests & issues.
- Training new users on using Salesforce
- Testing and implementing applications
- Solving issues during testing
- Transform business objectives and functional requirements into technical Salesforce solutions.
- Basic platform customizations (fields, page layouts etc.)
- Integration with other systems
- Manage profiles, roles and security within the Salesforce instance.
- Act as subject-matter expert for Salesforce and seek out ways to utilize CRM to improve processes and productivity and make recommendations to support a program scaling at a rapid pace.
- Create documentation, maintaining standardization and looking for ways to continuously improve processes & procedures.
- Work with Salesforce.com support to troubleshoot issues and maintain smooth operation and performance of the platform.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Salesforce Administrator Certification required (CSA)
- Three (3) – Five (5) years of experience as a Salesforce Administrator.
- Proficiency with NPSP Package desired
- Exponent Case Management (ECM) knowledge desired.
- Form Titan knowledge desired.
- BS degree preferred.
- Proven analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication.
- Ability to write technical and non-technical documentation.
- Organized and able to track/report on multiple tasks.
- Experience with agile development process and system development life cycle is a plus.
- General knowledge of programing practices and languages is a plus.
Good Shepherd Services is committed to providing an inclusive and welcoming environment for all members of our staff, participants, volunteers, subcontractors, and vendors. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion (creed), gender, gender expression, age, national origin (ancestry), disability, marital status, sexual orientation, or military status, in any of our activities or operations. These activities include, but are not limited to, hiring and termination of staff, selection of volunteers and vendors, and provision of services.
Good Shepherd Services