Senior Manager, CRM/PRM
Greenfields, Virginia, United States
$91,312 - $146,099
- Working through the UVA Health stakeholder relationships, determine and select the most effective CRM and PRM system to meet the current and future needs for all hospital programs and campuses
- Identify and create relationships with best-in-class vendors in order to provide a comprehensive, effective CRM/PRM capability
- Lead integration between the Salesforce platform and other platforms critical to the hospital marketing ecosystem including the call center technology platform and the marketing automation platform as well as internal hospital data resources
- Ensure that the Salesforce CRM /PRM system meets the functional needs of the department and staff in meeting acquisition targets for all hospital programs at all campuses
- Work across relevant departments to maintain and monitor timely and accurate data flow between the Salesforce CRM/PRM, Call Center Platform, Marketing Automation Platform and internal data resources
- Develop and provide regular reports and data analysis related to acquisition goals
- Create views, manage dashboard reporting, run imports, monitor and ensure data integrity
- Facilitate training and information gathering sessions, troubleshoot issues and provide solutions associated with CRM/PRM system as appropriate
- Support Director with all data and application logistics
- Work with Marketing staff to manage marketing campaigns and prepare HTML emails for campaigns within Salesforce
- Work with Marketing teams to manage email communication plans through Salesforce to multiple target segments (consumers and referring physicians)
- Interface with the UVA Health Development team to understand the cadence of Development CRM campaigns and avoid conflicts/overlaps
- Oversee implementation of campaign automation and communication setup and ongoing day to day maintenance
- Has oversight on the usage of applications within the CRM/PRM
- Work collaboratively with all teams within the Office of Strategic Marketing and Communication
- Participate in weekly marketing meetings
Education: Bachelor's degree.
Experience: 7-10 years of marketing experience, specifically related to CRM/PRM.
This is primarily a sedentary job involving extensive use of desktop computers. The job does occasionally require traveling some distance to attend meetings, and programs.
The University of Virginia, i ncluding the UVA Health System which represents the UVA Medical Center, Schools of Medicine and Nursing, UVA Physician’s Group and the Claude Moore Health Sciences Library, are fundamentally committed to the diversity of our faculty and staff. We believe diversity is excellence expressing itself through every person's perspectives and lived experiences. We are equal opportunity and affirmative action employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, color, disability, gender identity or expression, marital status, national or ethnic origin, political affiliation, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, veteran status, and family medical or genetic information.
UVA Medical Center