Myrtle Point, Oregon, United States
$66,832 - $145,815
This person will primarily be working on communities/experience cloud development, but could handle some sales and service cloud work. They have a BI developer on the team, but ideally would like for this person to also be able to develop dashboards to run the CRM/Einstein analytics on top.
The Salesforce Developer is responsible for:
- Developing within an Agile methodology
- Adhering to established practices and procedures
- Participating in continued process improvement efforts, continually raising the execution bar on the team
- Deliver high functioning solutions in the Experience (Community) Cloud, via configurable or custom (low code or pro code) solutions
- Work with a scrum team to develop technical solutions including design documents with process flow diagrams and use case definitions
- Participate in business requirement and design review sessions, assisting with both the estimation of development tasks and the technical design
- Provide strong testing and debugging at all levels, including Unit, System, Integration, and Performance testing
- Creates all required artifact and participate in knowledge transfer/training of support staff
*100% remote position*
Top Skills Details:
Additional Skills & Qualifications:
Experience with Azure DevOps
Experience with web application design and analysis, design patterns and object orientated design
Experience with one or more Java concepts and patterns including: Java/J2EE, JSP, Spring, Sling, Junit, AOP, MVC, Eclipse
We're partners in transformation. We help clients activate ideas and solutions to take advantage of a new world of opportunity. We are a team of 80,000 strong, working with over 6,000 clients, including 80% of the Fortune 500, across North America, Europe and Asia. As an industry leader in Full-Stack Technology Services, Talent Services, and real-world application, we work with progressive leaders to drive change. That's the power of true partnership. TEKsystems is an Allegis Group company.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.