To power business growth through technology investments, we hire developers with a passion for technology, a desire to learn, and the drive to contribute that make the team better. In this role you will:
- Design, develop, and test new and existing software applications working within a fast-paced and collaborative team environment to power our business growth
- Actively contribute to team discussions on software design, architecture and process improvements
- Participate in group events, hackathons and contests with a team that really enjoys working together and pushing each other to excel.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Develop and perform customization of the Salesforce.com platform using Apex, VisualForce, Lightning Web Components and Aura components.
- Direct and oversee the integration of multiple systems with Salesforce, including internal proprietary and third-party applications using custom REST end points.
- Manage multiple tasks and priorities utilizing a Scrum process.
- Utilize the Jira project management software to navigate and track development progression from start to finish.
- Provide development time estimates, constraints, and risks/liabilities as part of the Scrum process.
- Design test protocols to provide high levels of confidence in software's stability, usability, and security.
- Work with quality assurance analysts to resolve defects.
- Responsible for maintaining the overall organizational health of our Salesforce environments and following company policies for change control and security.
- Assist product managers, tech counsel, or executive team in formulating requirements, advises on alternatives, and implications of new or revised processing analysis.
- Build new custom applications, including Salesforce Experience Cloud communities.
- Are accountable to our Salesforce Product Management team for working within Salesforce standards and plans.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Software Design, or related field
- Salesforce Certified Administrator
- Certified Salesforce Platform Developer I
- 3+ years of experience in Salesforce Development including declarative development, Custom Objects, Flows, Apex, Triggers, Web Services, Visualforce, REST APIs, SOAP Web Services, and developing custom Lightning components
The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skills, and/or abilities required for this position:
- 3+ years of experience with Force.com developer toolkit – Apex, VisualForce, Lightning and Aura, Force.com IDE, Force.com Migration Tool, Web Services/SOA & Metadata APIs
- 3+ year of experience in Salesforce Development including declarative development, Custom Objects, Flows, Apex, Triggers, Web Services, Visualforce, REST APIs, SOAP Web Services, and developing custom Lightning components
- Familiar with working in a professional software development environment using agile development frameworks
- Experience with webhooks and web-to-lead/case functionality
- Preferably have experience with data migration and ETL/integration tools
- High aptitude for collaboration and teamwork.
- High level of interpersonal and communication skills.
- Ability to meet stated customer-initiated deadlines.
- Exemplify professionalism in all LRG-related contexts and activities.
- Maintains confidentiality at all times.
- Walking. Moving about on foot to accomplish tasks, particularly for long distances or moving from one work site to another.
- Talking. Expressing or exchanging ideas by means of the spoken word. Those activities in which individual must convey detailed or important spoken instructions to other team members accurately or quickly.
- Hearing. Perceiving the nature of sounds at normal speaking levels with or without correction. Ability to receive detailed information through oral communication, and to make the discriminations in sound.
- Repetitive motion. Substantial movements (motions) of the wrists, hands, and/or fingers.
- Close visual acuity for preparing and analyzing data and figures; viewing a computer terminal; extensive reading; visual inspection.
- Subject to both environmental conditions for activities that occur inside and outside.
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY:
Lowers Risk Group provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, pregnancy, gender identity, sexual orientation, status as a Vietnam-era, special disabled veteran or other veteran, or any other status or characteristic protected by applicable federal, state and/or local laws.
AT WILL EMPLOYMENT:
Lowers Risk Group is an At Will employer and nothing within the job posting or description should be construed as an offer or guarantee of employment.
Lowers Risk Group reserves the right to modify, interpret or apply the job description in any way the company desires and the job description is not a contract for employment.
Any offer of employment is conditional upon the successful completion of a background investigation and drug screen.
Lowers Risk Group LLC