Chicago, Illinois, United States
- Learn the Mintel infrastructure and work with our development team to implement changes.
- Work within the SFDC infrastructure, and be responsible for the documentation and rollout of new features and updates for end-users.
- Find process gaps and entry points for automation or other areas of simplification, universalization and improvement.
- Naturally Curious: You are naturally curious, looking for new opportunities to learn and adapt to the variety of technologies and frameworks our systems use.
- Tech-Savvy: Experience with CI/CD and deployment techniques in Salesforce, as well as CPQ + billing integration with other enterprise applications. You are well-versed in writing and developing Visualforce, Lightning Web Components, Apex classes, integrations, APIs, custom controllers, Force.com APIs / sites and triggers.
- Great Communicator: You are an effective communicator who can discuss difficult technologies while also focusing on the audience to tailor discussions.
- Self-Directed: You take initiative to solve problems and uncover opportunities, and you are eager to take ownership and accountability for the growth of our products. You are comfortable multitasking and changing directions in a fast-paced, global environment.
- A Collaborator: You bring an energy to the table that encourages and develops internal relationships. You seek out opportunities to collaborate with peers in your department and across the organization.