Sr. Salesforce Software Developer (REMOTE - USA)
Durham, North Carolina, United States
$82,201 - $113,134
Job Family Definition:
At Hewlett Packard Enterprise (HPE), we live by three core values that drive our business: Partner. Innovate. Act. These values combine to help us create important work all over the world to advance how people live and work. We're solving the world's most complex challenges, and our people are at the forefront of progress. Working at HPE, you'll have the resources to develop your talent and creativity. Are you ready to unleash your potential?
The Salesforce.com development team is a unit that focuses on Salesforce design and development for TSEs (Technical Support Engineers), Proactive Support Managers (PSM’s), PEAK, and Technical Support Managers (TSM’s) and are a part of the BOSS (Business Operations & Strategic Services) group in the HPE Nimble Storage Support team which is part of the HPE Storage and Big Data division. This group provides advanced technology to increase support center efficiency. The development team partners directly with our world class support organization, allowing for rapid business critical and customer focused technology creation. The Salesforce.com development team consistently strives for and provides improved customer data integrity and strategic subject matter expertise to enable delivery of industry leading support to HPE Storage customers.
Management Level Definition:
We are looking for a Senior Salesforce Software Developer who has a passion for creating outstanding solutions in Salesforce.com environments who can understand and adhere to development and deployment best practices. This individual should be capable of understanding business requirements and translating them into solutions in the Salesforce.com environment. They should also be comfortable working as part of a team, working together to provide world class solutions.
- Develop and maintain functionality in Salesforce.com
- Partner with business users to develop solutions
- Complies with development and deployment best practices
- Participates actively in design sessions, debugging and support for applications and associated integrations within the Salesforce.com platform
- Leverages recognized domain expertise, business acumen, and experience to influence decisions of executive business leadership, outsourced development partners, and industry standards groups.
- Builds and maintains effective working relationships with other team members (immediate team as well as cross-functional teams)
- Provides support on issues during Sprint and validation cycles
Education and Experience Required:
- Bachelor's degree or higher, or equivalent relevant experience.
- 5+ years Salesforce development experience using Apex, Visualforce, Lightning component framework, SFDC API framework. 7+ years with no degree
- Salesforce Developer Certification or equivalent experience.
Knowledge and Skills:
- Salesforce.com development experience using Apex, Visualforce, Lightning Web Component framework, APEX triggers, and Salesforce API’s.
- Experience integrating Salesforce.com with other applications using SOAP, REST, or middleware.
- Hands-on experience with Service Cloud preferred. Other areas where business rules are applied to Salesforce workflow rules is acceptable.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills. Ability to effectively communicate product architectures, design proposals and negotiate options at business unit and executive levels.
- Proficient with Lightning Experience and Lightning Design Systems
- Experience in enterprise-level Salesforce projects using Agile software development methodologies
Hewlett Packard Enterprise is EEO F/M/Protected Veteran/ Individual with Disabilities.
HPE will comply with all applicable laws related to the use of arrest and conviction records, including the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance and similar laws and will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories.
Hewlett Packard Enterprise