Salesforce Solution Architect
Chicago, IL, USA
- Build a world-class solution design strategy and action plan for each client engagement.
- Lead a variety of workshops including business process reviews, discovery sessions, requirements gathering sessions, and design sessions.
- Perform analysis of complex business information including business and technical requirements, process models, user stories, and process gaps.
- Lead a team of Consultants and Analysts to build, test, and deploy your designed Salesforce solution.
- Work alongside a PM to manage project budget and profitability, delivery schedules and overall quality of the solution.
- Advise clients on industry and Salesforce best practices to drive process improvement and digital transformation.
- Support pre-sales and internal continuous process improvement initiatives.
- Assist the practice lead in the evolution and refinement of delivery methodologies and best practices.
- Salesforce Admin, Advanced Admin, Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, and Community Cloud certified.
- 3+ years of experience in a Project Lead, Solution Architect, or Lead Business Analyst role.
- 5+ years of experience as an Administrator, Developer, or Consultant in Salesforce Sales, Service, or Community Clouds.
- 3+ years of experience in translating functional business requirements into technical solutions from requirements gathering through user acceptance test planning and deployment.
- Proven ability to manage projects, lead discovery and build cycles, and work in a collaborative team environment.
- Strong oral, written and presentation skills.
- Demonstrated problem solving and troubleshooting skills in a rapidly changing environment.
- Demonstrated industry or domain expertise.
- Undergraduate degree in Business, Computer Science/MIS, or equivalent experience.
- Salesforce CPQ Specialist, Field Service, Einstein Discovery, Marketing Cloud, and Pardot Consultant Certifications are a plus.
- Practical experience working on integration projects using middleware platforms such as MuleSoft, Jitterbit Harmony, or Dell Boomi are a plus.
- Experience working with Conga Contracts for Salesforce or DocuSign CLM/Spring CM are a plus.
- Knowledge of Agile Framework.
- Advanced knowledge of Excel, Word, PowerPoint, and Lucidchart.
As an employee of Spaulding Ridge, you will part of a company that is providing innovative opportunities to impact our clients in a meaningful way. We believe giving back is core to our values and as part of this effort, you will be given the opportunity to participate in different opportunities throughout the year including SR’s day of service, giving back to our global community. We offer a competitive benefit package, including flexible time off, medical, dental, vision and life insurance and much more.
- Competitive benefits package, including medical, dental, vision, 401(K) and Life insurance
- Flexible Time Off
- Paid holiday time
- Paid maternity and paternity leave
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
The company is committed to offering Equal Employment Opportunity and to providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are interested in applying for employment with Spaulding Ridge and are in need of accommodation or special assistance to navigate our website or to complete your application, please send an e-mail with your request to our Director of Human Resources, Cara Halladay (email@example.com) Requests for reasonable accommodation will be considered on a case-by-case basis.
Spaulding Ridge LLC