MId Level Salesforce Developer - Contract to Hire
Washington, District of Columbia, United States
MID LEVEL SALESFORCE DEVELOPER
ALTA IT Services is seeking a mid-level Salesforce Developer to support a leading, Washington DC – based health insurance customer. This is a contract to hire engagement. The role requires a proven functional/technical professional with experience supporting at least 3 full lifecycles of Salesforce.com implementations and at least 5+ years of experience working with SFDC.
- Work with BA/business team to define requirements, propose & deliver solutions
- Create test classes and perform required testing on new development.
- Ability to quickly acquire new technical expertise and understanding of latest Salesforce features and major launches.
- This position is developer position, not salesforce administration position.
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, mathematics, or related field preferred(or equivalent experience)
- A proven functional/technical professional with at least 3 full lifecycles of SalesForce.com implementations and at least 5+ years of experience working with SFDC.
- Excellent Salesforce cloud object-oriented analysis and design patterns/ techniques with emphasis on the latest Salesforce component technology.
- Strong SFDC knowledge and Integration components for SFDC ( for example, LWC, SFDC APIs, Apex controllers, Apex Web Services, Apex callout, batch, process builder, SFDC data loaders, etc.)
- Strong technical foundation including Advanced structured programming – Lightning component, APEX, Force.com, batch, HTML, Java, etc., understanding of RDMS concepts and structures, SOQL, SOSL, knowledge of SQL, structured system analysis and design methods, etc.
- The candidate will be expected to produce high quality detail design document, coding and code review and unit testing. A self-starter and a quick learner.
- Experience working in sales cloud, service cloud, service console, communities.
- Experience of external system integration with Salesforce via REST/WSDL, including security, authentication.
- Experience in Einstein Analytics development including dashboard, dataset, lenses, and workflow.
- Able to build and deliver hands-on technology proof of concepts.
- Experience with agile development methodology.
- Solid verbal, written, presentation and interpersonal communication skills.
- Salesforce Health Cloud experience a plus.
- Salesforce Market Cloud experience is a plus
- CICD experience is plus.
HOURLY RATE: Up to $75.00/hr. range. C2C OK (must be eligible and willing to convert to FTE without any type of sponsorship)
Benefits available for W2
For consideration, please contact Melissa McNally via email@example.com
ALTA IT Services is a wholly owned subsidiary of System One, a leading provider of specialized workforce solutions and integrated services. ALTA is an established leader in IT Staffing and Services, for both government and commercial enterprises across the United States, specializing in Program & Project Management, Application Development, Cybersecurity, Data & Advanced Analytics, and Agile Transformation Services. We are an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, gender, age, color, religion, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other factor.
ALTA IT Services