Madrid, Madrid, Spain
We are looking for passionate, curious and driven team players who are ready to ignite ideas, push boundaries and drive innovation. At Accenture you’ll work on innovative projects and develop your career, collaborating with the best teams in the world. You'll learn, grow and advance in an innovative culture that thrives on shared success, diverse ways of thinking and enables boundaryless opportunities that can drive your career in new and exciting ways.
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services at scale in strategy and consulting, interactive, technology and operations, with digital capabilities across all off these services.
We combine unmatched experience and specialized capabilities across more than 40 industries – powered by the world’s largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers.
With 513,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture brings continuous innovation to help clients improve their performance and create lasting value across their enterprises.
About the role You will join an Accenture team to help our clients transform their business with Salesforce technology, configuring and/or developing the product. We work across all clouds and you will have the opportunity to develop and grow in your area of expertise and also grow into other clouds.
- Programming and configuring different processes using Salesforce features.
- Schedule and configure Salesforce
- Interact with other team members and support their training when needed.
Key Responsibilities may Include:
- Will be be responsible for the tuning or development of the processes and production deployment in several languages and tools (Apex Classes, Controllers y Triggers, Visualforce, Migration Tool, Web Services), depending on your work experience and how you want to orient your career.
- Experience with Lightning Web Components
- Experience with coding tools, Agile processes, software development life cycle
- CD/CI: GIT, SVN.
- Nice to have: Salesforce's Certification(s)
- Location is not mandatory