Salesforce Technical Architect
Dallas, Texas, United States
$78,229 - $170,729
Looking for a challenge tailored for you? Look no further…the opportunity is here! Fujitsu can offer you exciting projects with a wide range of clients, in various domains of expertise. Over 170,000 Fujitsu people support customers in more than 100 countries. We use our experience and the power of ICT to shape the future of society with our customers. You will enjoy our dynamic work environment where showing initiative and creativity is strongly encouraged, and where your contribution is recognized, no matter what your talents or skills are. Fujitsu values collaboration and innovation. For more information on Fujitsu America's business scope, visit http://solutions.us.fujitsu.com/ .
Fujitsu is growing! Fujitsu America’s Salesforce practice is looking for motivated self-starters to join our dynamic team of professionals supporting Salesforce clients with state-of-the-art cloud-based technology. Check out Fujitsu – a company known for its innovation and commitment to learning, development and work/life balance! Job description and skill requirements for this position are below:
The SA will be required to have extensive experience in Salesforce functionality, technology, implementation, and development methodology. The SA will also be responsible for designing and documenting solutions, providing support throughout testing and deployment phases, and transitioning to client technology teams.
- Lead and contribute to all business and technical solutions of Salesforce presale pursuits and active client projects
- Manage the development and deployment of new offerings and enhancements to existing applications.
- Communicate effectively with C-level senior management of clients and Fujitsu, listening and understanding the client’s business, applying experience and business insight to guide strategy and solutions, and becoming a trusted advisor to senior client managers.
- Gather system requirements, conduct analysis, coordinate the design of innovative solutions and establish metrics for success.
- Ensure development projects meet business requirements and goals, fulfill end-user requirements, and identify and resolve systems issues.
- Provide detailed design documentation of each component of the solution such as data migration, integration and custom development.
- Manage and provide direction for the onshore and offshore teams in support of development activities.
- Maintain high customer satisfaction through the delivery of high-quality, timely, and thorough solutions to customer problems.
- Demonstrate technical development skills such as ability to scope the technical portion of a project and estimate resource requirements.
- Work closely with business partners and Practice Principals to realize the full capabilities of Salesforce.com, providing insight and creative approaches, and helping the Practice to develop winning solutions in key market spaces.
Skill and Experience Requirements:
- 8+ years direct experience in software development and/or programming design and systems management
- Demonstrated thought leader in SaaS solutions and technologies
- Experienced with integrations between Salesforce and multiple other platforms and technologies
- Strong SaaS solutions development and implementation focused on Salesforce.com
- In-depth understanding of Salesforce programming including APEX, Force.com, and VisualForce
- Experienced and conversant in key business functional areas such as ERP, CRM and SCM
- Industry knowledge in one or more industry verticals, emphasis on Finance/Insurance, Retail
- Strong client-facing communication skills
- Strong business analytical skills
- Ability to learn quickly and function as a positive and creative member of a team
- Experience with a top-tier web software and/or large consulting firm
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Business or closely
related field or equivalent experience; graduate degree preferred but not required
- Willingness to travel 50-60%
- Willingness to work outside normal business hours if necessary
- Salesforce.com Certification a plus
- 10+ years in IT with a track record of growth and success
If you fit these qualifications and are looking for new challenges and a rewarding career focused on Salesforce expertise and innovation, we’d like to talk with you today! Come be a part of the action at Fujitsu America!
Fujitsu is an Equal Opportunity/ Affirmative Action Employer of Minorities, Females, Individuals with Disabilities and Protected Veterans.
Fujitsu at a Glance
Fujitsu is a leading information and communication technology (ICT) company, headquartered in Japan, offering a full range of technology products, solutions, and services. Approximately 132,000 Fujitsu people support customers in more than 100 countries. We use our experience and the power of ICT to shape the future of society with our customers.
We are a corporate culture that places great value on the pursuit of new possibilities previously unimagined and brings them to fruition. This has been the foundation of Fujitsu’s success since its inception. In an increasingly competitive world, in which the pace of change continues to accelerate, Fujitsu must strive for continuous innovation. Each and every employee will rise to the challenge of creating new value amid changes in the management environment, technology, society and the marketplace. With a spirit of challenge, we are committed to the continuous creation of new value. Fujitsu wants innovators like you!
At Fujitsu, one of our corporate principles is "We respect human rights". This principle underpins all our corporate and individual activities and guides the actions of every Fujitsu Group member. We embrace diversity and equal opportunity. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. By empowering people, we can unleash our collective strengths to create a better experience for our employees, our customers, and our partners.