Sr. Salesforce Developer (Remote)
$120,000 - $190,000
CrowdStrike is looking for a Sr. Salesforce Developer to join our fast growing Customer Applications team. In this role, you will help the team discover creative and sustainable ways to solve business challenges and improve our software capabilities and functionality. You will contribute your expertise designing and building first-class applications to meet evolving business requirements. And, you will be working alongside a supportive and fast-paced team with numerous opportunities to increase your professional knowledge and expertise. Bring your passion for developing creative solutions and elegant coding to CrowdStrike.
- Develop, test, and document working custom development, integrations, and data migrations for Salesforce features, applications and projects.
- Translate business requirements into well-architected solutions that best leverage the Salesforce platform
- Participate in code reviews for ongoing projects to ensure that code quality is at the highest level possible and appropriate design patterns are being used
- Execute test plans to ensure a quality solution is delivered
- Communicate with team members and stakeholders to ensure effective collaboration throughout all phases of development, testing and deployment
- Provide detailed estimates and work breakdown structure for assigned tasks
- Maintain a flexible and proactive work environment
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science
- At least five years of software development and three years of Salesforce application development
- Self-motivated and creative
- Understanding of how to build reusable, lightweight code in Apex, including writing comprehensive tests to ensure code coverage.
- At least 2 years developing code on the Lightning Framework.
- Experience with BitBucket or GitHub.
- Strong problem solving abilities
- Security minded and strong working knowledge of vulnerabilities around SOQL, Apex, and other areas of the platform that can be leveraged by bad actors.
- Salesforce Developer Certifications
- Experience with Copado
- Experinece developing UI
- Experience developing REST/SOAP API
- Remote-first culture
- Market leader in compensation and equity awards
- Competitive vacation and flexible working arrangements
- Comprehensive and inclusive health benefits
- Physical and mental wellness programs
- Paid parental leave, including adoption
- A variety of professional development and mentorship opportunities
- Offices with stocked kitchens when you need to fuel innovation and collaboration