Software Developer - Salesforce
West Valley City, Utah, United States
$69,471 - $133,993
Zions Bancorporation is currently looking for an experienced Software Developer to help us develop a world class Salesforce environment for our company. The team is responsible for working with product management and our customers in designing and implementing elegant and efficient solutions for our Salesforce Platform(s).
Zions Bancorporation’s Enterprise Technology and Operations (ETO) team is transforming what it means to work for a financial institution. We operate in a fast-paced, information-driven environment, which means we need people who bring diverse experiences, perspectives, and expertise to meet the ever-changing demands of a technology-driven world. We are grounded in the belief that “improving the work is the work” as we drive to create simple, easy, and fast solutions for our customers. Your ability to adapt, learn, and innovate helps increase revenue, reduce operational costs, and mitigates risk.
ETO provides opportunities for you to own your career growth through Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion, Women in Technology, and Workforce of the Future initiatives that allow you to network across the organization, volunteer in our community, and build your technical and soft skills. Together we are building a culture that values diversity and creates a space of belonging for all our team members. We believe that investing in your success is an investment in our customers and our business. Our people are what sets us apart and make us great.
This role sits within our Enterprise Technology Operations division. As a result, you’ll have the opportunity to work closely with our technology applications and frameworks teams in building custom Salesforce applications that are enabled via self-service interfaces/APIs.
What will your day look like? You will:
- Work in Salesforce Financial Services Cloud to create new features for business users within the bank.
- Develop custom workflows within Salesforce Community Cloud that allow bankers and customers to collaborate on banking processes.
- Work closely with Product Management and Product Owners to provide the best user experience and meet business requirements.
- Collaborate with members of the Salesforce development team on design, architecture, and implementation
- Use CICD pipeline tools to manage code versions and push code to environments for validation and user acceptance testing.
- Design and integrate with internal and external APIs
Skills & Experience:
- 4+ years experience with the following:
- Building/consuming web services (e.g. REST, SOAP)
- Participate in code review exercises with peers, validating and ensuring quality of code
- Understanding of key Salesforce architecture concepts and how they influence design
- Advanced analytical, organizational and problem-solving skills
- Agile mindset (MVP approach)
- Ability and desire to learn new technologies quickly
- Ability to work independently and collaborate with others at all levels of technical understanding
- Ability to understand and adapt to rapidly changing priorities
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or equivalent.
Nice to Have:
- Experience utilizing Salesforce data tools (e.g. Data Loader, Excel Connector, DemandTools, Eclipse Force.com IDE)
- Experience building and configuring Lightning components
- Experience with Salesforce declarable languages: Flows, ProcessBuilders, and Visual Force
- Fundamental understanding of Salesforce System Administration
- Experience utilizing source control via Git
- Apex experience (Classes/Controllers, Apex Triggers)
- Agile/DevOps tooling (e.g. Azure DevOps, Git, Copado)
- SAFe Agile Framework
A combination of education and experience may meet requirements.
Ideally, this positin will be in Salt Lake City, but there is a possibility for remote work.
Pay Range: $80,000 - $130,000
Bonus: This position is eligible for a discretionary bonus
At Zions Bancorporation, we need team members who can get the job done and do it with enthusiasm. As a company, we are always striving to make the business better so we can make our customer's lives easier. Are you passionate about making a difference for people in your community? As a corporation comprised of community banks, we need people like you, who can make positive change.
Zions is full of people just like you who share the same values and work ethic. Our diverse workforce offers endless opportunities to expand your skills and gain valuable experience that will help you advance your career. Let’s talk about how we can help one another succeed.