McLean, Virginia, United States
Peraton is seeking an experienced Salesforce Architect to join our team of qualified, diverse individuals. This position will be located in McLean, VA. The ideal candidate will become part of Peraton's Department of State (DOS) Consular Systems Modernization (CSM) Program, for the Bureau of Consular Affairs (CA). This initiative will modernize over 90 legacy systems over the period of 10 years and consolidate the operational environment under a common technology framework in order to better support the services provided to CA’s customers. The journey to the cloud is a key consideration for modernization of the Consular Affair’s applications. We will initially develop selected business and technical capabilities on Salesforce CRM platform and evaluate its feasibility. This will include evaluating effectiveness of the public facing online applications built on Salesforce platform, support unique digital workflows for internal consular staff, and data integrations using API-led connectivity to legacy systems.
- Lead development teams on the appropriate use of platform technology
- Design and build high-performance technical solutions on Salesforce platform
- Design sound and scalable technical solutions on the Salesforce.com platform that meet end-to-end integration requirements
- Present technical solutions to clients, including limitations and design trade-offs, from inception through successful implementation
- Bachelor's degree and at least ten (10) years’ professional experience
- 5+ years of hands-on implementation experience designing sound and scalable technical solutions on the Salesforce.com platform that meet end-to-end integration requirements
- 3+ years of experience in an architect role on large scale Salesforce implementations
- Experience working in an Agile development environment with multiple modern languages (e.g. Java, .NET, Ruby)
- Demonstrate knowledge, skills and capabilities to design and build high-performance technical solutions on Salesforce platform
- Demonstrate an understanding of and ability to architect solutions to address security complexities, mechanisms, and data integration capabilities on the Salesforce.com platform
- Experience presenting and effectively communicating technical solutions to clients, including limitations and design tradeoffs, from inception through successful implementation
- Must have a current, active Secret clearance. Interim clearance may be acceptable.
- Experience with technology consulting or other relevant industry experience
- Hands-on, full life-cycle Salesforce implementation experience with strong expertise in modules such as Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, Marketing Cloud, and Force.com
- Experience working within a Scaled Agile framework
- Salesforce Certified Technical Architect (CTA)
Colorado Salary Minimum: $95,950.40
Colorado Salary Maximum:$205,129.60
The estimate displayed represents the typical salary range for this position, and is just one component of Peraton's total compensation package for employees. Other rewards may include annual bonuses, short- and long-term incentives, and program-specific awards. In addition, Peraton provides a variety of benefits to employees.