Partner Sales Executive – Salesforce
Paris, Ile-de-France, France
To be successful, you will have to get things done through relationships and influence because you will help identify and originate Salesforce project opportunities by several means: own research; joint planning with the EPAM Sales and Account Managers and Salesforce in current client accounts; joint GTM planning and execution in close collaboration with Salesforce in your market; Salesforce /EPAM value proposition, industry and account segmentation, and active prospecting.
Your role is that of the skillful originator and coordinator who organizes the meetings and follow-up steps that bring together all the different parties – prospects, clients, account managers, strategists, consultants, technologists and delivery experts on both the EPAM and Salesforce side – the multi-disciplinary teams who jointly produce the right solutions for our clients.
You need to be outgoing, self-motivated and self-propelled. You will proactively build your own pipeline through outbound activities, with the support from the EMEA Salesforce practice and sales leadership.
You are a person who thrives on meeting people and networking. Your colleagues, prospects and partners not simply to call you because you can get the job done but because they also enjoy working with you.
- Grow Salesforce business for EPAM in new and existing clients
- Meet and exceed your Salesforce service revenue quota for your region
- Drive all Sales related sales and marketing activities within your region and working with you peers cross regions to share knowledge
- Coordinate and oversee the preparation of business' value propositions, sales plans, RFPs/RFQs/ RFIs; by serving as liaison to Business Units, sales, partner, and executive teams
- Work with Salesforce to identify opportunities and joint target accounts
- Coordinate with the EPAM and partner teams regarding joint opportunities, including pipeline and forecast reviews
- Propagate across the regional Salesforce organization EPAM’s capabilities and success stories to help stimulate partner-based lead referrals
- Work with the assigned partner manager to identify, prepare and deliver product messaging to demonstrate EPAM value prop as a trusted systems integrator
- Drive joint marketing initiatives with marketing teams
- Over time, develop into the internal trusted advisor on Salesforce, ensuring internal product management, and managing access to early release programs and product roadmaps
- From time to time, organize introductory training courses and supplementary materials (e.g. overview presentations and hands-on exercises) to illustrate platform-specific features and functionalities
- Relevant experience in all aspects of the sales life cycle:
- Origination: learning EPAM’s value proposition, researching and selecting prospects; contacting and engaging prospects through proactive outbound calls/emails/Linkedin
- Orchestration: bringing together the right experts to identify & assess opportunities and then put together, pitch and submit the respective solution proposals
- Legal coordination: liaising with the Legal Department to produce and sign the relevant contracts
- Experience with selling Salesforce and the Salesforce partner eco-system
- Local Market knowledge and language fluency
- Solutions selling skills and demonstrated success developing and maintaining client and internal relationships
- Ability to communicate effectively across teams with strong verbal, written, collaboration and interpersonal skills
- Strong presentation skills
- High energy level and ability to work independently
- Competitive compensation depending on experience and skills
- Opportunity to work on leading edge platforms, working in a fast-paced, agile, software engineering culture
- Knowledge-sharing with colleagues from EPAM's global tech communities
- Regular performance feedback and salary reviews
- Opportunities for professional growth
- Unlimited access to LinkedIn learning solutions