Salesforce CPQ & Billing Senior Business Analyst
Milwaukee, Wisconsin, United States
$69,821 - $108,242
Salesforce CPQ & Billing Senior Business Analyst Job Description:
- Multiple experiences with process definition and design, requirements definition, business analysis, fit gap analysis and mapping, participation in testing and/or training phases
- Understand all aspects of CPQ, Quote to cash, order management, SaaS business enablement, Subscription lifecycle business models, Renewals management, GTM offer enablement, Billing, invoicing, taxation, credit check.
- At least 5 years of Salesforce implementation experience which should include Two full cycle Salesforce CPQ implementation experience and one Full cycle Salesforce Billing experience.
- Participation in each phase of at least 3 full Salesforce lifecycle implementations. One of them should be as a Sr business analyst or lead.
- Functional configuration and/or design experience in one or more Salesforce suite of products (Sales, CPQ, communities etc.)
Salesforce Admin and CPQ certification along with Billing Super Badge. Nice to Have - Communities, Marketing, Sales, Service Consultant certification.
- Implementation experience using agile methodology, Knowledge of/experience with formal delivery methodologies
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills as well as listening skills
- Significant Consulting/client facing background, Expertise in workshop facilitation and information elicitation in large group settings
- Outstanding teamwork skills - Work with client teams to refine User Stories, identify effort and prioritize them for delivery, work with development team explaining user stories, design, development and testing, and work with Architect/Development teams to create and execute corrective actions.
- Experience in leading a team of business analysts.
- Keen attention to detail, Demonstrated analytical and qualitative abilities"
The Capgemini Freelancer Gateway is enabled by a cutting-edge software platform that leads the contingent labor world for technology innovation. The software platform leverages Machine Learning and Artificial Intelligence to make sure the right people end up in the right job.
A global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation, Capgemini is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients’ opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50 year heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. It is a multicultural company of over 200,000 team members in more than 40 countries. The Group reported 2018 global revenues of EUR 13.2 billion.