Senior Salesforce Marketing Cloud Administrator
Chicago, IL, USA
- Active engagement with Marketing & eCommerce business leads to provide strategic partnership and influence that creates technology and future state capabilities.
- Keep teams updated on modern, enterprise technologies and capabilities, exploring and completing POC's applying those technologies, and bringing components to life to support the digital transformation.
- Help manage roadmaps and strategic plans to ensure work continues to improve intended value / results
- Work with Product owner, solution architect and implement solutions that follow our Continuous Delivery and Agile processes, including architecture and development guidelines
- Partner with all GBIS towers to establish and prioritize technology solutions that are appropriate and adequate to satisfy both tactical and strategic needs
- Introduce and manage change across all levels of marketing and GBIS ensuring the adoption and maximum benefit of solutions
- Ensure strict adherence to all security procedures especially around ecommerce and personally identifiable information (PII)
- Manage communications between various members in Agile team
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, information systems or a related field
- 7 years in Information Technology, 3+ years working/supporting digital marketing & eCommerce
- Minimum of 5 years' experience in CRM product suite with a focus on Salesforce platform
- Salesforce certification is preferred
- Working knowledge of Salesforce Marketing cloud &/or Commerce cloud is plus
- Experience working in Continuous delivery model (Agile)
- Show independence and initiative. Deliver on time while meeting quality goals and customer expectations
- Work across the company to influence, drive to decisions, and bridge gaps. Build partnership, credibility, and relationships with multiple partners.
- Experience explaining difficult concepts in simple, applicable business terms
- Experience with Marketing processes and hands-on experience converting requirements into applicable requirements for engineering teams: Business requirements documents, functional specification, user flows, system flows, technical specification including API specifications
- Health: Medical, dental and vision insurance, company-paid life, accident and disability insurance
- Wealth: great salaries, matching 401(k) and stock purchase plan
- Growth: online courses, virtual and classroom development experiences
- Balance: paid-time off , flexible work-schedules