Business Analyst & Salesforce Admin
Lahore, Virginia, United States
$49,090 - $89,213
While there are many data streams, you have experience administering Salesforce to work with such data, and the internal teams to ensure that it is being kept up to date and used appropriately.
- Actively monitor reporting to ensure Salesforce data input compliance/integrity for the Sales, Finance, and Customer Support Teams
- Proactively provide operational recommendations to leadership based on data outputs
- Maintain corporate dashboards for the Sales and Customer Support Leadership team
- Monitor data to identify and manage redundant or duplicate data
- Generate ad-hoc reports for functional Leadership
- Monitor Customer Facing Team KPIs and proactively report on performance outliers
- Monitor Salesforce health and usage: API Utilization, Storage Consumption
- Perform bulk data updates to Salesforce system as required to ensure data integrity
- Bachelor's degree preferred.
- Minimum 1-2 years experience in Salesforce administration, Data Administration, Data Analytics, Business analytics.
- Excellent English speaking and writing comprehension skills.
- Proficiency in Excel is a must
- Cloud-based CRM experience is a must (Salesforce experience is a plus)
- Experience with reporting & data visualization tools (Salesforce Analytics, Tableau)
- Experience with ETL processes
- Experience in Technical Documentation
- API and SQL experience is a plus
- Strong organizational and time management skills.
- Ability to work cross-functionality with great attention to detail.
- Proficient in dealing with numbers and the processing of financial information.
- Accountable for outstanding customer service to all external and internal queries.
- Develops and maintains positive relationships through effective and timely communication.
- Ability to work US business hours (Night Shift Pakistan Time)
What Can You Expect
- Competitive salary based on experience
- PTO and Sick leaves
- In-Patient Health insurance
- Provident fund and EOBI
- The work/life setup you need to be successful.
- A creative, collaborative, supportive environment that gives you the autonomy to explore new ideas, grow your skillset, and create outstanding results
- The chance to make a genuine impact on the company’s growth
- Plenty of challenging work and the opportunity to stretch yourself
- The opportunity to work with amazing talent in a fast-growing company that really values its team