IT Analyst III/ Senior Salesforce Administrator
Salt Lake City, UT, USA
This is a remote work position from anywhere in Utah!
Preference may be given to those with:
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited institution or Salesforce Certified Administrator certification
- Experience with software testing and deployment
- Experience building integrations and/or Mulesoft
Why join our team?
We have great business partners who want to serve Utah citizens efficiently and effectively, while working within the guidance of their federal and state partners. This is an opportunity to make a difference for Utah citizens while being a pivotal part of an exciting IT team. You will receive great health and retirement benefits, such as, generous paid time off so you can spend more time with your family and have a positive work life balance. Click here to view a summary of all the benefits we offer.
To learn more about The Division of Technology Services check us out Click here. The State's environment is a highly optimized blend of systems responsible for collecting, processing, and distributing millions of data elements every day.
- Maintain Salesforce organizations including user account maintenance, reports and dashboards, workflows and process automation, and other administrative functions
- Develop declarative Salesforce applications (low code/no code)
- Participate in the continual development and improvement of our Salesforce offerings at the state
- Act as the liaison between our users, vendors and other technical teams
- Provide advice and recommendations to project teams as well as to management
- At least three years of Salesforce administrative experience
- Experience with business analysis and project management
- Deep understanding of Salesforce and declarative toolsets
- Experience designing user experience in Salesforce
- Comfortable learning new toolsets and platforms
- Experience providing end user training and support
- Employment contingent on passing a drug screening and a background check.
- Risks found in the typical office setting, which is adequately lighted, heated and ventilated, e.g., safe use of office equipment, avoiding trips and falls, observing fire regulations, etc.
- Typically, the employee may sit comfortably to perform the work; however, there may be some walking; standing; bending; carrying light items; driving an automobile, etc. Special physical demands are not required to perform the work.
State of Utah