Germantown, Maryland, United States
$125,000 - $140,000
Salary (plus benefits) - Negotiable
Location: Remote and travel onsite as needed
US Citizen and must be able to obtain a Public Trust
- 10 plus years of IT experience.
- 5 plus years of Salesforce Developer experience,Salesforce Apex.
- 2 years of Salesforce Lightning Design.
- At least four (5) years of experience in Salesforce advanced development and at least 10 years of experience in software lifecycle development.
- The ability to implement advanced application frameworks on the Salesforce platform.
- Provide platform support services in the areas of data modeling, data mapping, application configuration, and application administration. The qualified candidate will have experience in configuring and buildingSalesforceGovCloudenvironments. A solid understanding of health professional licensing processes and the ability to manage and enhance cloud-enabled applications.
- Experience in Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, Marketing Cloud, Gov Cloud.
- Must have demonstrated expertise in utilizing Salesforce platform features to develop innovative solutions that help solve business problems and challenges.
- The ability to articulate the impact of different developmental approaches to the Salesforce application framework.
- Complete familiarity with integration options with other platforms outside of Salesforce as well as with platforms like Heroku.
- Hands-on developer experienced in Apex, Lightning Components, and DevOps methodologies
- Complete familiarity implementing Lightning Components.
- Work in the Salesforce.com development environment which includes custom objects, workflows, triggers, migration tools, SOSQL, and REST-based web services using Apex programming, Lightning components, and related technology components.
- Design, develop, test, document, and deploy high-quality solutions on the SFDC platform based on Salesforce best practices as well as business needs using Agile methodology.
- Create the Functional Requirements Document (FRD). Implement process flow diagrams, Approval flows.
- APEX programming, Force.com APIs, SOQL & Unit testing, and Web Services.
- Must have at least one (2) year experience in building Lightning applications and using Lightning Design System, Lightning Implementation(s) Salesforce communities, chatter, and shield experience.
Tools and Technologies experience required:
Force.com Provide developments tools such as Apex, Visualforce, and Lightning.
Visualforce- Advanced graphical environment encouraging visual software development on the Salesforce platform.
Lightning components A key update to the visual widgets and tools in the Salesforce environment producing a highly advanced graphical environment.
Apex Development of triggers, exception handling, and key software objects.
ALTA IT Services, is an established leader in IT Staffing and Services, specializing in Agile Transformation Services, Program & Project Management, Application Development, Cybersecurity, and Data & Advanced Analytics. We are an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, gender, age, color, religion, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other factor.