Business Analyst- experience on Salesforce Sales or Service cloud strongly preferred - Remote
Chantilly, Virginia, United States
$54,222 - $122,056
The primary purpose of this job is to provide strategic business analysis services to the Operations division and support ongoing development of the Salesforce platform. This position will work closely with Operations leadership and management to gain an in-depth understanding of the strategy, process, services, roadmap, and the context in which the business unit operates.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. This is not intended to be an all-inclusive list of job duties and the position will perform other duties as assigned.
- Support multiple projects by completing and updating project documentation, managing project scope, adjusting schedules as needed, determining daily priorities, ensuring efficient and on-time delivery of project tasks and milestones, follows proper escalation paths, and manages customer and supplier relationships.
- Understand and develop process flows related to Operational procedures and systems, including key decision points. Analyze process flows with the goal of identifying opportunities for improvement, re-engineering, and/or elimination.
- Serve as a Salesforce administrator in an environment with 1500+ users
- Handle basic Salesforce administrative functions including reports and dashboards, workflows and other routine tasks
- Coordinate the evaluation, scope and completion of new development requests.
- Assist in training of new users, and grow the Salesforce skill set across the organization
- Effectively act as the liaison between our users, vendors and the application development teams
- Perform both certification and/or user acceptance testing and/or coordination for changes affecting the assigned stakeholders
- Research, document, and troubleshoot new issues within the platform assigned, ensuring fixes are adequately addressing root issues and updates are communicated with affectived users.
- Work with business users and IT teams comprised of varying backgrounds to produce deliverables which meet business needs whilst aligning with the direction or vision of the strategy team.
- Completes ongoing extracurricular research, training, and other activities to keep apprised of the latest industry trends and best practices
- Produces proofs of concept to better demonstrate potential and/or proposed solutions to both business stakeholders and IT review boards, ensuring alignment with overall organizational vision and immediate business needs
Education and Experience
Equivalent combination of education and experience is considered.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Computer Science or a related field is preferred. However will consider a combination of experience and education in lieu of a degree with specialized coursework, training, or experience in information technology and data analysis.
- Minimum of three (3) year of experience performing business analysis, working with large amounts of complex data, and developing workflows is strongly preferred
- Experience with eliciting and documenting both functional and non-functional technical requirements in financial services setting is required.
- 1 – 2 years experience as a system administrator on Salesforce Sales or Service cloud strongly preferred (experience with Financial Services cloud preferred)
- 1 – 2 years experience with Salesforce Lightning strongly preferred
Licenses and Certifications
- There are no additional certifications required.