To apply for this position, please attach a detailed resume that demonstrates your qualifications and skill set pertaining to this position. Applications without a resume will not be considered.
The ECI Operations team is seeking a Salesforce Administrator dedicated to providing innovative solutions for ECI’s global Salesforce user base. This person must be a problem-solver focused on understanding business needs and delivering the tools and technology needed to successfully enable our Salesforce user base with the needed functionality to perform their duties.
Candidates are expected to rely on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish a variety of complicated tasks and goals. A wide degree of technical proficiency, creativity, and latitude is expected. This position reports to the Director, System Operations. This position requires 0% to 5% travel and the ability to work across time-zones.
This position will be remote or located in our Fort Worth, TX headquarters, with a flexible hybrid work-from-home policy.
Administration of user records, setup, transfer, termination as well as general maintenance
- Profile, Permission set, role configuration, role assignment
- Understand security settings
- Addition and deletion of users based on headcount changes in the organization
- User management recommendations to ensure proper spend is being leveraged appropriately
- Setup products within established SLA
- Setup all pricing schemes; block pricing, discount schedules, bundles, etc…
- Understanding the business needs for reporting upfront prior to design/implementation
- Create/maintain reports for business
- Analyze data to ensure that the core business need is solved
- Investigate and solve issues with amounts, products, processes
- Build/maintain approval processes
- Work with consultants to thoroughly test all new developments
- Design testing methodologies appropriate to cover all pertinent scenarios of each development
- Thoroughly understand the process the new development is enhancing to accurately judge impact
- Proficient in the use of Excel to analyze large datasets
- Develop training material and hold training sessions for newly developed functionality.
- Manage ticket requests within established SLAs for response and resolution
- Proactively encourage the use of the ticketing system by requiring tickets for all activities
- SalesForce.com Administrator Certification
- Knowledge of Salesforce, Service Cloud, Pardot, and/or Financial Force PSA
- Apex coding experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in related discipline or 2+ years’ experience with Salesforce Administration
- Intellectual curiosity with desire to understand why. Not just solve for the immediate issue at hand but understand the cause and effect.
- Ability to review complex solutions from all sides meaning technical, user experience, reporting for visibility, etc..
- Question the status quo; just because we have the current structure doesn’t mean that structure shouldn’t be reviewed on a periodic basis for better solutions
- Highly organized with the ability to prioritize and track multiple tasks to successful completion
- Team player able to work in a dynamic environment
- Ability to document user requirements and technical specifications while managing expectations of stakeholders and management
- Skilled at building and maintaining working relationships with stakeholders
ECi Software Solutions