Lehi, Utah, United States
$52,840 - $98,427
Chief Technology Officer
Founded in December 2020, and based in Lehi, Utah, Lumio is an instant Top-Five U.S. residential solar provider comprising four leading regional solar companies and several software platforms. Built upon principles of ethical leadership and customer-first innovation, Lumio’s collective strength lies in experience design, supply chain, unified sales strategies, fulfillment and best-in-class operations. Lumio is the easiest way for people to learn about renewable home energy, select the right financing options and improve their home and pocketbook with smarter, cleaner and cheaper solar power. Lumio is Home Experience, Elevated.™
About This Role
The Sr. Salesforce Administrator role is designed to support Salesforce technology that assists in effective role execution and results. This includes solving business issues from sales to execution.
The Sr. Salesforce (SF) Administrator must be able to understand their Users roles and responsibilities to the extent that they can make recommendations that drive efficiency in their use of Salesforce.
They must be able to evaluate data, identify trends, partner with Users on pain points and offer solutions.
- Build out & fully test projects in Salesforce
- Keep all SF functionalities up to date
- Maintain Salesforce and keep Users up to date on changes
- Build reports, scheduled reports, dashboards, and dynamic dashboards
- Assist in the integration between Salesforce and other platforms
- Identify and address User needs and develop/sustain deep relationships using networking, negotiation, and persuasion skills
- Coach others, recognize their strengths, and encourage them to take ownership of their personal development.
- Analyze complex ideas or proposals and build a range of meaningful recommendations
- Use multiple sources of information including broader stakeholder views to develop solutions and recommendations
- Use data and insights to inform conclusions and support decision-making
- Manage a variety of viewpoints to build consensus and create positive outcomes for all parties
- 5+ years Salesforce experience
- Proven success in Salesforce
- Experience with Salesforce DX
What We Offer
- Competitive Medical, Dental & Vision Options
- Life Insurance
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Ancillary Benefits
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Eleven (11) Observed holidays
- Learning and Development
- Snacks and recreational activities within the office
Lumio, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer that values workplace diversity. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against based on disability. For more information, please visit www.eeoc.gov.
Job Type: Full-time