Fort Collins, Colorado, United States
$70,000 - $90,000
CSU Extended Campus is a center of innovation at the university, supporting not only the development of online and distance courses and programs, but also the enhancement of campus instruction. CSU Extended Campus has a staff of over 80 professionals delivering educational programs and services through CSU Online, Professional Education (non-credit programs), Collaboration Campuses, and the Osher Lifelong Learning Institute. Key teams include Strategy and Program Development, Marketing and Enrollment, Operations, and Learning Development. CSU Extended Campus collaborates closely with the colleges, departments, and divisions across the university, with other universities in the CSU System, and with government, business, non-profit organizations as well as other educational institutions.
The Office of Engagement and Extension (OEE) was organized in 2006 to advance CSU’s engagement and outreach missions. In addition to CSU Extended Campus, OEE includes CSU Extension (including Colorado 4-H), the Colorado Water Center, and a variety of vibrant programs that engage the teaching, research, extension, and service missions of Colorado State University. The Vice President for Engagement and Extension (VPEE) is the principal administrative, academic, and fiscal officer for these divisions, reports to the CSU President, and works closely with the Provost/Executive Vice President. These divisions work collaboratively across all Colleges and offices on campus, and have strong engagement programs throughout Colorado, the Western US and globally. At any given time, OEE’s divisions include over 400 employees. The total of budgets for all divisions is approximately $70 million. OEE is one of the most institutionally comprehensive commitments to engagement and outreach among all land-grant and other universities. Propelled by OEE’s leadership, nationally CSU is a Carnegie Engaged University (2008, 2014), is a member of the Engagement Scholarship Consortium, is an APLU Innovation and Economic Prosperity University (2016) and is highly ranked for its online degree programs. Annually, CSU Extended Campus garners enrollments of over 10,000 learners and CSU Extension delivers approximately 500,000 educational contacts.
This position relies on both technical capability (troubleshooting, analysis, software development, and administration) as well as functional capability (effective and efficient communication, documentation, technical support, and occasional training).
The right candidate will contribute to a dynamic environment and work closely with other members of the Salesforce team.
Some after-hours and weekend work may be required. This position reports to the Salesforce and Data Manager for CSU Extended Campus.
- B.S. degree in Computer Information Systems, Computer Science, or closely related field from an accredited institution.
- Certified as a Salesforce Administrator
- At least one year of professional experience in the following:
- Salesforce administration and support
- Implementation of CRM or new CRM components
- Monitoring and management of user access and security
- Experience developing and leading user training sessions.
- The successful candidate must be legally authorized to work in the United States by the proposed start date; Continuing Education/CSU Online will not provide visa sponsorship for this position.
- 3+ years of experience in Salesforce Administration
- Experience in the following:
- Salesforce Marketing Cloud
- Salesforce Communities
- Salesforce Advisor Link
- Salesforce Education Data Architecture
- Experience in data integration using SSIS, Jitterbit, DbAMP, Informatica or other similar software solutions.
- Experience with database development or administration. (Oracle, SQL, etc.)
- Experience in higher education environments with a working knowledge of Banner Student Information System.
- Evidence of effective written communication skills.
- Evidence of personal initiative and ability to independently pursue solutions.
- Provide front line user support to Student Success, Outreach, Advising, and Marketing
- Design and maintain data quality workflows by leveraging DemandTools / on premise databases.
- Analyze business processes then create functional requirements and documentation.
- Support Sales Cloud features around email, workflows, process builder, flows, permissions, reporting and other duties as assigned.
- Assist with user training by presenting system functionality and developing training materials.
- Administer applications within our Salesforce platform such as DemandTools, BriteVerify, and Calendly
Colorado State University