Los Angeles, California, United States
At YMT Vacations, the goal is to provide our guests with affordable vacations they will remember for years to come. We assemble hotel, tour, sightseeing, and cruise components and offer a range of inclusive value-priced escorted tour and cruise/tour vacation packages throughout North America and worldwide. We sell direct to customers from sales offices in Los Angeles. Prospects respond to advertisements placed in a variety of media including newspapers, magazines, newsletters, radio campaigns, DR TV, direct mail and online.
What you will be doing
It’s an exciting time to join USTO. We are in the middle of a journey transforming our CRM and data capabilities to deliver to a more-data driven highly personalized approach. We are implementing Salesforce, integrating it with our Marketing Automation software Hubspot and plan to create new predictive models. The CRM Manager will help us leverage these capabilities.
The role’s primary focus is the development and execution of Customer Relationship Management (CRM) strategies to drive repeat, engagement, retention and ultimately LTV. The brand focus for this role to start is our B2C business, YMT Vacations, but ultimately this role will also have responsibility for building out CRM strategies for our B2B brand, Europe Express, as well.
You will report to the Marketing Director of YMT Vacations and will work closely with the sales and marketing teams, to deliver data-driven marketing initiatives, including offline and online customer journeys, customer lifecycle campaigns, and improving our loyalty and referral programs. You will have management responsibility for the YMT Email & Content Marketing Specialist.
You will be our HubSpot champion, ensuring the sales and marketing teams can maximize the effectiveness of the database and direct marketing activity.
Key Accountabilities & Responsibilities
CRM Strategies and Campaign Management
- Creation & implementation of data-driven CRM plans to maximize customer activation, repeat, engagement and retention
- Set up new and update existing customer journeys from scratch, validating the rules and logic and track the set-up is working correctly
- Develop new and optimize existing customer lifecycle trigger campaigns based on insights and customer needs
- Manage the customer contact strategy
- Manage email execution from planning, setup and testing, to deployment, analysis and optimization.
- Help drive awareness for new content, company announcements, upcoming product releases and promotions
- Manage the YMT Vacations Email & Content Specialist to ensure high quality campaign content & set up
- Work with sales teams to introduce strategies, initiatives, and new channels to help them convert leads
- Drive improvements to CRM initiatives through a test and learn approach
- Lead reporting and analysis: create new and refine existing campaign, customer journey and customer KPI reports
Loyalty and Referrals
- Work with the Marketing Director to review and enhance YMT’s loyalty program and referral program, to maximize impact on customer repeat, engagement, and ROI
- Manage the existing relationship with HubSpot and stay on top of new developments and features we can leverage. Become the HubSpot expert within USTO.
- Identify and execute ideas to grow the database
- Work collectively with the wider business to improve data quality and data capture processes across multiple channels, ensuring privacy compliance
What we are looking for:
- A skilled CRM Professional with a minimum of 4-5 years CRM experience
- A passion for data-driven marketing and a customer centric approach
- Good knowledge of repeat and retention marketing techniques across multiple channels
- Technical knowledge and expertise in HubSpot or other leading ESP
- Ability to build relationships with key stakeholders
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, with ability to challenge and positively influence others
- Strong analytical and reporting skills
- Strong project management skills
- Ability to problem solve and be proactive in decision making
- Ability to work effectively within a team as well as individually
- Willingness to roll-up sleeves and dig-in
- Possess strong Excel skills
- Previous use of Google 360 suite, Business Objects, Tableau or PowerBI
- Experience working with CSS and HTML including the ability to edit
- People management experience
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: From $75,000.00 per year
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- Monday to Friday
Work Location: One location