Staff Salesforce Administrator
Santa Clara, California, United States
At Palo Alto Networks® everything starts and ends with our mission:
Being the cybersecurity partner of choice, protecting our digital way of life.
We have the vision of a world where each day is safer and more secure than the one before. These aren’t easy goals to accomplish – but we’re not here for easy. We’re here for better. We are a company built on the foundation of challenging and disrupting the way things are done, and we’re looking for innovators who are as committed to shaping the future of cybersecurity as we are.
Disruption is at the core of our technology and on our way of work to meet the needs of our employees now and in the future through FLEXWORK, our approach to how we work. We’re changing the nature of work from benefits to learning, location to leadership, we’ve rethought and recreated every aspect of the employee experience at Palo Alto Networks. And because it FLEXes around each individual employee based on their individual choices, employees are empowered to push boundaries and help us all evolve, together.
- Deliver scalable, high-quality Salesforce services in support of our company mission
- Provide excellent customer service to Salesforce users
- Administer Salesforce
- Triage and fulfill incoming service requests
- Assist developers with reporting, configuration and data migration
- Support release planning and deployment
- Work with Salesforce support to troubleshoot issues and maintain smooth operation and performance of the platform.
- Maintain system KPIs to track trends in usage and data integrity
- Help team ensure compliance with IT policies and procedures
- Keep up with current technology trends
- Assess and make recommendations on processes, designs, operations, and testing
- Deliver special projects as needed in an effective and efficient manner
- BS/MS relevant technical degree is preferred
- Strong 10+ years of relevant experience in Salesforce Administration
- Salesforce Administrator certification/Superior Salesforce administration skills
- Experience managing 3rd party applications.
- Basic knowledge of MS ExcelBasic knowledge of Data Loader
- Ability to work with people in every part of the company
- Ability to work in a dynamic, fast-paced environment
- Ability to pick up new skills quickly
- Preference for working in teams
- Willingness to take direction
- Ability to take initiative as needed, Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent time management,
- Understanding of testing and release processes
- Track record of creativity and innovation
- Good sense of humor
Nice to have
- Salesforce Certifications, Knowledge of Salesforce best practices
- Experience with Git Process for Code deployments
- Experience with Force.com Migration Tool (Ant)
- Experience with Force.com IDE (Eclipse)
- Experience with Apex/Visualforce
- Experience with CPQ
- Experience with Service Now
We’re trailblazers that dream big, take risks, and challenge cybersecurity’s status quo. It’s simple: we can’t accomplish our mission without diverse teams innovating, together.
Palo Alto Networks is evolving and changing the nature of work to meet the needs of our employees now and in the future through FLEXWORK, our approach to how we work. From benefits to learning, location to leadership, we’ve rethought and recreated every aspect of the employee experience at Palo Alto Networks. And because it FLEXes around each individual employee based on their individual choices, employees are empowered to push boundaries and help us all evolve, together.
We are committed to providing reasonable accommodations for all qualified individuals with a disability. If you require assistance or accommodation due to a disability or special need, please contact us at email@example.com.
Palo Alto Networks is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity in our workplace, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or other legally protected characteristics.
Disclosure required by sb19-085 (8-5-20) of the minimum compensation (includes on-target earnings = base + on target incentives for sales roles) for this role to be located in the state of Colorado. If hired in Colorado, this position starts at $107,100/yr. Depending on the position offered, restricted stock units and incentive or bonus pay may be provided as part of this compensation package. Additional benefits may be found here.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Palo Alto Networks