Sr Software Engineer (Salesforce)
Brookhaven, Georgia, United States
$53,764 - $101,361
- Collaborate with members of the project team and business owners to design, develop, unit test, and provide post-release support
- Work in an Agile environment with a focus on iterative and test-driven design methods
- Utilize cloud integration tools such as MuleSoft, WebMethods-Cloud Streams, Informatica Cloud manage integrations between SalesForce.com and other systems
- Design advanced reports, dashboards, and portals in SalesForce.com and other business intelligence tools
- 3-5 Years Experience: Apex Triggers, Apex Development, Aura Components with Lightning Development, Active PD1 Certification
About Advantage Technical
Advantage Technical is committed to providing equal employment opportunity for all persons regardless of race, color, religion (including religious dress and grooming practices), sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital status, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, pregnancy, medical condition, genetic information, mental and physical disability, political affiliation, union membership, status as a parent, military or veteran status or other non-merit based factors. We will provide reasonable accommodations throughout the application, interviewing and employment process. If you require a reasonable accommodation, contact us. Advantage Technical is an E-Verify employer. This policy is applicable to all phases of the employment relationship, including hiring, transfers, promotions, training, terminations, working conditions, compensation, benefits, and other terms and conditions of employment.
All employees are directed to familiarize themselves with this policy and to act in accordance with it. All decisions with respect to employment matters and other phases of employer-temporary employee relationships will be in keeping with this policy and in accordance with all applicable laws and regulations.