Salesforce Technical Lead
Saint Paul, Minnesota, United States
$74,713 - $103,513
A large medical device client of Insight Global is seeking an experienced Salesforce Technical Lead to spearhead Sales Cloud, Service Cloud and Experience Cloud projects. The Salesforce Technical Lead is responsible for the delivery of new Salesforce capabilities to our commercial teams. Working closely with product stakeholders, you will prioritize, develop, and implement exciting new solutions on the Salesforce.com platform
- Bachelor’s degree plus 3+ years of experience leading Salesforce development teams
- 2+ years of analysis experience in large global implementations of Salesforce.com
- Demonstrated experience developing in Salesforce Apex & Lightning Component frameworks
- Familiar with a development workflow tool such as Developer Console, Workbench, VS Code, and Version Control such as GIT
- History of using code reviews to ensure high-quality solutions
- Experience with Sales and Service Cloud capabilities to include Lead Management, Opportunity Management, Territory Management, Case Management and Knowledge Management.
- Proficient with Lightning Experience and Lightning Design Systems
- Strong foundational Salesforce knowledge including sharing, security, data modeling, and declarative workflow development
- Experience with Salesforce reporting functions including dashboard & report design
- Proven ability to partner with business stakeholders in Sales and Service areas
- Understanding of enterprise integration methodologies and experience integrating with Salesforce.com using REST, BULK, and Metadata APIs.
- Strong and effective written, verbal and presentation skills with the ability to collaborate with team members
- Excellent problem-solving and analytical skills
- Familiar with Jira and other Atlassian tools for agile lifecycle management
- Familiar with quality assurance and documentation practices within software development
- Local to MN
- Experienced with front-end web development frameworks and hands-on development experience with Lightning Aura and Web components.
- Salesforce.com Platform Certifications (Administrator, Developer, Consultant)
- Expertise with Agile software development methods and processes
- Expertise in connecting offline mobile applications with Salesforce