Irvine, CA, US
$64,241 - $137,663
- Work with client and project team to understand business requirements and extend ascend and Salesforce functionality using APEX, Lightning or web services.
- Recommend alternative solution choices, determine tradeoffs and perform impact analysis as required.
- Follow coding guidelines.
- Author test classes with as much coverage as possible.
- Provide guidance and best practices around Salesforce solutions.
- Create a library of reusable code for future project solutions.
- Contribute to the development of additional products and services.
- Provide quality deliverables and work products.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science.
- Salesforce.com Platform Developer 1 Certification.
- 3+ years of Saleforce.com Developer experience in 2 of the following areas: APEX, Visualforce, data migration and web services.
- 3+ years consulting experience.
- Knowledge of MS SQL Server, Oracle, SQL and database scripting.
- Knowledge of data modeling and integration concepts.
- Familiarity with agile methodology.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Strong organizational and time management skills.
- Passion for solving customer’s challenges by leveraging technology solutions.
- Ability to multi-task and willingness to assist colleagues.
- Build rapport and develop effective working relationships with client and colleagues.
- Highly driven and independent in a fast paced environment.