Salesforce Senior Developer
Bridgewater, New Jersey, United States
$96,173 - $136,950
1. Customization & coding
- Detailed hands-on experience with Triggers and bulkification, Apex Classes
- Detailed hands-on experience with Communities and Force.com sites is a must have skill
- Detailed knowledge on Lightning pages, profiles, permission sets, record types, page layouts, standard & custom objects, sharing & visibility, public groups, named credentials, remote site settings, connected apps, email templates and other standard configuration items.
- Apex batch jobs and scheduler functionality.
- Detailed knowledge on SOAP, REST and Bulk APIs.
- Detailed knowledge on use of DataLoader for Salesforce data loads and interfaces.
- Coding best practices including trigger bulkification, reusable methods and classes, apex governor limits, use of static variables, common advantages and pitfalls of apex coding and object-oriented programming, proper exception handling and savepoints/rollback, avoiding recursion, null checks, execution contexts etc.
- Configuration best practices including profile visibilities, security and sharing.
- Knowledge on Salesforce release cycles and feature updates (should be able to analyze impacts).
Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without the need for employer sponsorship, now or at any time in the future.
Employee Status : Full Time Employee
Shift : Day Job
Travel : No
Job Posting : Aug 12 2022
About Cognizant Cognizant (Nasdaq-100: CTSH) is one of the world's leading professional services companies, transforming clients' business, operating and technology models for the digital era. Our unique industry-based, consultative approach helps clients envision, build and run more innovative and efficient businesses. Headquartered in the U.S., Cognizant is ranked 185 on the Fortune 500 and is consistently listed among the most admired companies in the world. Learn how Cognizant helps clients lead with digital at www.cognizant.com or follow us @USJobsCognizant.
Applicants may be required to attend interviews in person or by video conference. In addition, candidates may be required to present their current state or government issued ID during each interview.
Cognizant is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you have a disability that requires a reasonable accommodation to search for a job opening or submit an application, please email CareersNA2@cognizant.com with your request and contact information.
Cognizant Technology Solutions